The latest update from Hearthstone brings a breath of fresh air to the battlefield mode. Patch 18.4 sends a new type of servant to the battlefield with the elementals. In line with this, the elemental heroes Al'Akir, Ragnaros, Rakanishu and Chenvaala are thrown into the hero pool. So that the inn doesn't get too full, two servant types are banned every round. In the picture gallery below you can see all the new servants and heroes, including hero skills. In addition to these battlefield changes in October, patch 18.4 also delivers other events, legendary quests for free card packs and new solo adventures.
Hearthstone Patch 18.4 – all new servants and heroes for the battlefield mode
Inn lighting (Cost: 2)
Gives a random friendly servant values according to your inn level. (Source: Blizzard)
New scoring system for battlefields
As soon as you have completed a game in battlefield mode, you will notice that your rating has been set to 0. There are now up to 300 points for a win and your rating cannot drop to 2,000 points. Similar to the normal game mode, there are also value plateaus on which your rating cannot drop any further. With ratings from 2,000 to 6,000 there are new rating limits in steps of 500 (2,500, 3,000, etc.), which you cannot fall below once you have exceeded them. Below a rating of 6,500, you will receive a small rating bonus at the end of a match so that your rating increases faster.
Your rating is now as "external rating"declares, your actual MMR is invisible to you. The opponent assignment now works using the invisible ones internal rating of players. This internal rating has been recorded by Blizzard since the release of the Battlefield mode. The internal rating of players is never reset and is not subject to the modifications for the external rating mentioned above. If your external rating is lower than your internal rating, your rating will rise faster
Balance changes in Ranked Mode
- Old: Battle Cry: Discover a copy of a spell in your deck and cast it on random targets. → New: Battle Cry: Discover a spell in your deck and cast it on random targets.
- Old: (Cost: 7) → New: (Cost: 8)
The double class arena returns
To celebrate the return of the Double Class Arena, all players will receive free arena access! If you start an arena round during the masquerade event, you will first choose a hero and then a hero ability from another class. The cards that are then offered to you in the selection contain cards of BOTH classes, in addition to neutral cards.
September 29th – Complete legendary quests
Starting September 29th, you can complete a series of legendary quests and earn a total of 9 card packs in the process! The quests will be available from the following times:
- September 29th, 7:00 p.m. CEST: Complete a game in the double class arena and receive one pack each Academy Scholomance, Outland Ruins and the year of the dragon.
- October 6th, 7:00 p.m. CEST: Play 50 cards in any mode, one pack at a time Academy Scholomance, Legacy of dragons and the year of the dragon.
- October 13, 7:00 p.m. CEST: Defeat Leoroxx in Rexxar's Book of Heroes to get one pack at a time Academy Scholomance, Savior of Uldum and the year of the dragon.
From October 7th – card chaos variant: masked ball
Dress up in a costume, it's time to dance! If a servant is played in this chaos of cards, he immediately transforms into one who costs (2) more. When that servant dies, the original servant will be revealed, who will immediately jump back into battle!
From October 13th – Rexxar's Book of Heroes
Accompanied in the next issue of the book of heroes Rexxar and with him finds true heroism in the heart of the wilderness. If you defeat all 8 bosses in this linear adventure, you will receive a Hunter Pack containing only standard format Hunter cards.
From October 14th – Map chaos variant: There can only be one boss – Part 3
Dress up as the big bad bosses of past battles and join the party! In the chaos of cards There can only be one boss – Part 3 you can play as 10 different bosses with unique hero skills.
- Dr. Boom
- Mother Shahraz
- White king
- Baduu Prime
- Kriziki the winged
- Lich Baz'hial
- Hagatha the Vengeful
- Illidan Stormrage
Bug fixes & improvements to the game
- Fixed a bug in battlefield mode that could cause the game to crash when playing a triplet of micro mummy. Micro-mummy is available again in the servant pool of battlefield mode.
- On Mac and PC, the pages of the collection can now be browsed with the mouse wheel.
- Galakrond no longer loses its partially empowered status when shuffled back into your deck by your hand.
- Natural History's mana cost reduction is now removed when countering the discounted spell.
- In the history entry of the golden version of the blind observer, all discovered cards are no longer shown in gold, but their actual versions.
- Mirage now correctly restores the original hand of cards at end of turn if cast a second time by cards like Electra Stormstrike.
All readers receive daily free news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. So far we have financed this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid items as possible, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or cutting their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to offer buffed free of charge as usual in the future.
For this reason we turn to you now. As a buffed supporter, you can support us so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual form free of charge, without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
Read these interesting stories too Pc
Hearthstone: You are invited to the masked ball! – trailer
Hearthstone: The new battlefield scoring system in detail
Blizzard reveals what's going to happen in WoW and Co. in the next two weeks
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.