When the Mythic Plus dungeons of the Shadowlands open their gates, the first season of the upcoming WoW expansion Shadowlands begins. It is now clear in which order the affixes of the Mythic Plus dungeons appear in the twelve weeks of the rotation.
The WoW developers have Shadowlands for the upcoming expansion Changed the affixes for Mythic Plus dungeons more comprehensively than originally planned. These changes could be extensively tested in the beta – and after more than eleven weeks, the complete affix rotation for the instances of the Shadowlands is now fixed.
The editorial staff of Wowhead took the trouble to list all affixes for all weeks of a rotation. Of course, we don't want to withhold the result from you:
|week||Affix 1 (Level 2+)||Affix 2 (Level 4+)||Affix 3 (Level 7+)||Affix 4 (Seasonal Affix)|
The affixes inspiring, stormy and wicked are added to the existing affixes with Shadowlands and replace the two affixes Wimmelnd and Moody, which are completely out of rotation. So that you know what to expect, we have summarized the functions of all affixes of the first Mythic Plus season of Shadowlands for you:
- Inspiring (new): Certain normal enemies can use an aura to strengthen other enemies.
- Stormy (new): Enemies in combat summon hurricanes that can damage you.
- Wicked (New): Undead enemies rise from the corpses of fallen enemies and pursue random player characters.
- Reinforced: Normal enemies have 20 percent more health and cause 30 percent additional damage.
- Tyrannical: Bosses have 40 percent more health and together with their servants cause 15 percent additional damage.
- Bursting: Enemies explode when they die, inflicting damage to nearby players for over four seconds (stackable).
- Bloody: Enemies leave a pool of blood when they die, healing allies and damaging players.
- Angry: Normal enemies do 100 percent more damage when their health drops below 30 percent.
- Inciting: Enemies inspire their allies when they die to gain 20 percent additional health and deal 20 percent additional damage.
- Dreadful: Injured players take damage that increases until they are healed.
- Explosive: Enemies in combat summon bullets that explode if you don't destroy them.
- Trembling: Players periodically cause shock waves that disrupt attacks by allies and deal damage.
- Volcanic: Enemies randomly create puddles of lava under players' feet. The puddles cause fire damage and throw players into the air.
- Necrotic: Players hit by melee attacks suffer the "Contagion" debuff, which deals damage and reduces healing received (stackable).
- Proud (new): If you defeat a certain amount of normal opponents, a manifestation of pride appears. If you kill them, you will receive the "Pride" buff, which increases your damage, healing and movement speed as well as regenerating health and mana.
If you want to know more about the individual affixes, just take a look our separate guide to the affixes in Shadowlands. By the way: The affix rotation mentioned above can continue until the release of the upcoming WoW (buy now 15.00 € )-Expansion Shadowlands still change – we will keep you up to date.
Read these interesting stories too TOPPc
WoW: Shadowlands has the release on November 24th, 2020
Wow: Which race have the most options when creating?
WoW Shadowlands: Found Mankrik's wife in beta
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.