Battle for Azeroth currently includes 10 world bosses – two new ones will be added in the next major content patch 8.3. We show you what skills they have, what you have to watch out for and what prey you can get.
In the upcoming big content patch – WoW (buy now for € 14.99) 8.3, "Visions of N'Zoth" – we will not only see N'Zoth's face in the course of the new 12-boss raid (Ny'alotha), but also put a stop to his gloomy henchmen. The free World of Azeroth also has new challenges for us. Today we present you the two new world bosses from Uldum and Pandaria! They are currently looting the Item level 445 fall for you. (Via MMO Champion)
January 12 update: We have adjusted all numbers and added more information. The contribution is thus almost completely revised, which is why the positions are not highlighted in color (as is usually the case).
Grand Empress Shek'zara
The Grand Empress Shek'zara can be found in the Valley of Eternal Flowers and uses her powerful voice to repel her opponents. That powerful adversary appears as soon as the Valley of Eternal Flowers is attacked by the companions of N'Zoth.
- Song of the Empress: Shek'zara chants the Song of the Empress, emitting sound waves that travel outwards from her.
Players that come into contact with Song of the Empress are Silenced and suffer 6643 Nature damage every 0.5 sec for 3 sec.
- Force and Verve: Shek'zara shouts, inflicting 54,803 Nature damage every 1 sec for 6 sec.
- Summon Swarmguard: Shek'zara summons her Zara'thik Swarmguard to aid her in battle.
- Zara'thik Swarmguard
- Bladestorm: Charges to a player's location and spins a blade around the caster, inflicting 54,803 Physical damage to all nearby enemies every 1 sec.
- Zara'thik Ambershaper
- Amber Bolt Volley: Fires bolts of hardened amber at all nearby enemies, inflicting 41518 Nature damage.
According to the PTR data, the following prey items are available in the loot table:
Vuk'laz the Earthbreaker
The second new world boss, Vuk'laz, is hiding in Uldum, waiting to direct his anger at those who dare to stand in the way of N'Zoth. His repertoire mainly includes physical attacks – whereby he calls numerous scarabs from the Uldums desert to help in the course of the fight. Vuk'laz appears whenever N'Zoth's minions are attacking the country.
- Tremor wave: Vuk'laz unleashes a mighty tremor, knocking back all players in a 40 yard frontal cone and inflicting 83,035 Physical damage.
- Writhing Sands: Vuk'laz summons a horde of Aqir scarabs from beneath the sands.
- Aqir Scarab: Aqir Scarabs emerge from the sands to swarm and overwhelm players.
- Razor Spines: Vuk'laz shoots razor sharp spines from its carapace, inflicting 49,821 Physical damage to all players within 40 yards.
- Crushing claws: Vuk'laz lashes out with both claws, inflicting 149,464 Physical damage to its current target.
At the current time (PTR), Vuk'laz drops the following prey items:
Read these interesting stories too PC
WoW Classic: Blackwing hoard in 2005
Wow: Bonus week for Battle for Azeroth dungeons
WoW Patch 8.3: What happens when? Timeline of changes
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free-of-charge website with this income. There are no costs for the user.