It is an eventful time for fans of the multiplayer game Among Us. Among other things, the unveiling of the new map is imminent. After a short teaser There is currently a lot of evidence that this could take place as part of The Game Awards, which will take place on December 11, 2020. But there is already something new for the fans.
The development studio Innersloth has released a small update that is now available for download. While this is not particularly extensive, it offers several bug fixes and fixes a problem with the cameras. Most of these are so-called quality-of-life changes. Here are all changes in the overview:
Patch Notes for Among Us
- Comms sabotage hides task arrows
- Comms red light no longer immediately responds to the correct position
- Fixed camera flinging on security cams
- Fixed inaccurate admin table on Polus
- Fixed Polus panels reachable through walls
- Fixed temperature mini-game in Polus for iOS
- Fix solo-complete reactor / seismic exploit
- Fix align engine exploit and softlock
There is also a small but very important change in the mobile version of Among Us. Since complaints about "inappropriate overlays" have increased in the recent past, the Innersloth developer studio is temporarily removing in-game advertising. According to current plans, this should remain so at least until the beginning of next year. Then the decision on how to proceed should be made.
Source: official website
Bugsnax: First international ratings for the game arrived
WorldBox: Mobile game was copied and published by a mailbox company
Phasmophobia: So it is with the PvP plans for the horror game