In February 2020, PS Plus members are looking forward to Bioshock: The Collection. We therefore deliver our Bioshock Infinite again (buy now for € 10.18) Complete solution. It is the year 1912. There is chaos in the flying city of Columbia. It is not an open conflict, at least not yet. Revolution is in the air and as Booker DeWitt we are in the middle. Of course, we won't tell you what exactly happens at the narrative level. In the world of Bioshock Infinite there are over 100 different objects, all of which further expand the story. Eliminating the audiologs would mean missing out on integral elements. With the table of contents of our Bioshock Infinite complete solution you have the ideal overview of all hidden objects in the respective chapters.
There is an achievement or a trophy for collecting the 80 voxophones and for acquiring the 37 telescopes and kinetoscopes. Voxophones are tapes that can often be found in houses and buildings. There are a variety of kinetoscopes that can only play 30 videos. The least common are the remaining seven telescopes, which are also necessary for the achievement. You also have to be careful that hidden items are only saved by a checkpoint. If you restart the checkpoint, the respective voxophone, kinetoscope or telescope must be collected again. There is not much to do in the first chapter, the lighthouse, so we jump straight to the second chapter, the Welcome Center.
- page 1Bioshock Infinite complete solution: Welcome Center
- Page 2Bioshock Infinite complete solution: Raffle Square, Comstock Center Rooftops
- Page 3Bioshock Infinite walkthrough: Monument Island Gateway, Monument Tower
- page 4Bioshock Infinite walkthrough: Battleship Bay, Soldier's Field
- page 5Bioshock Infinite Walkthrough: The Hall of Heroes, Inside the Hall of Heroes
- page 6Bioshock Infinite Walkthrough: Hall of Heroes Gift Shop and Back
- Page 7Bioshock Infinite complete solution: Finkton Docks, Beggar's Wharf, Fort Franklin Pier
- page 8Bioshock Infinite complete solution: Worker Induction Center, Plaza of Zeal, Good Time Club
- Page 9Bioshock Infinite complete solution: Shanty Town, Bull House Impound, Bull Yard
- Page 10Bioshock Infinite complete solution: On to the Factory, Factory, Emporia, Port Prosperity
- Page 11Bioshock Infinite complete solution: Downtown Emporia
- page 12Bioshock Infinite walkthrough: Memorial Gardens
- Page 13Bioshock Infinite complete solution: Comstock House, Atrium, Warden's Office
- Page 14Bioshock Infinite complete solution: Operating Theater, Hand of the Prophet, Hangar Deck
- Page 15Bioshock Infinite complete solution: Engineering Deck, Command Deck, Sea of Doors
- Page 16Image gallery for "Bioshock Infinite: Complete solution with tips & item locations"
Bioshock Infinite complete solution: Welcome Center
After the passage in the lighthouse, the real adventure really begins. Voxophones are mostly hidden away from the primary target. Before you approach the crowd, you have to go to church. Stand directly in front of the altar and then go to the right from there. In front of the candles you will find the very first voxophone on the desk. In general, you do the following with the search: Call up the marker with the upper arrow key on the D-Pad. Then you run in every direction except this and usually find several hidden resources.
After the cutscene you are already in the actual city. There you’re the first to look for Hudson’s clothing boutique. Inside there is a save with a voxophone next to the counter. In the same building you will find the very first kinetoscope. In addition, you should take the opportunity to collect any money for later. Outside you can see a market and the shop with the thick inscription "Grocery". Here, the next kinetoscope also borders under the poster of the false prophet.
Now look for the gardening goods store nearby. You can easily make it out as the shop has some red and white striped umbrellas at the entrance. In the garden there is a chair next to the table. In this shady spot there is the third voxophone. As soon as you have received the telegram, you look to the left and use the first telescope. At the fair you look at the right gate at the entrance. There is another kinetoscope there. It is advisable to complete all three carnival games three times in a row and to enjoy the money in your wallet.
The tutorial is slowly coming to an end and on the promenade you will find the winged angel statue. On the foot you will find another voxophone. You can explore and enjoy the surroundings even more, but in principle you have already collected all important objects. Then run to the marker and end the tutorial.
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free-of-charge website with this income. There are no costs for the user.