In November 2020, a battle royale based on Vampire: The Masquerade was announced. Now the developers have published some new information about the title as part of the Summer Game Fest. Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodhunt is a free-to-play battle royale set in the universe of Vampire: The Masquerade. Players will use their supernatural powers, weapons, and wits to “take control of the night and maintain the masquerade”. The developers write about the setting of the game:
“As a result of underhand betrayal, a war has broken out between the vampires, which the secret society called” The Instance “uses for its own purposes to wipe out the vampires once and for all.”
There is no exact release date yet, but the title should be released for the PC this year. A closed alpha is scheduled to start on July 2, 2021. The game is therefore perfect to the waiting time for Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 (buy now 52,28 € ) to sweeten something. In a press release the developers are counting on some of the features of the new Battle Royale:
- Use supernatural abilities to fight against other players and NPCs and become the last surviving vampire.
- The title is set in a beautiful old city in Prague, rendered with high fidelity graphics
- Play as a personalized vampire that you created yourself. Swear allegiance to a clan to define your style of play and let your personality shine by creating a look your friends and rivals will never forget.
- No “Pay-To-Win” or similar mechanics.
- Twelve languages supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish (Latin America), Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not advertisements as we are independent in researching and selecting the products presented. We receive a small commission for product sales, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website.