After the new GeForce RTX 3080 was published by Nvidia as Founders Edition, the first custom models from partner manufacturers have now appeared in German shops. Three of 19 variants are currently available. For too many models there is no specific information on delivery times. We have created an overview of all 19 models already listed for you.
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 – first custom models
The new GeForce RTX 3080 has been available as a Founders Edition since September 17th, at least in theory. It is current Listed as "Out of stock" on the Nvidia shop website – the first production batch is already out of stock. The release price for the Founders Edition is 699 euros. In In the first tests, the bolide does very well – based on its price. The first custom models from partner manufacturers are now also listed in German shops, i.e. model variants in which the manufacturers rely on their own cooling solutions and do not use the design of the Founders Edition from Nvidia.
Overview: 19 custom models of the RTX 3080
All currently 19 im Price comparison of the PC Games Hardware listed custom models the GeForce RTX 3080 (As of September 18, 11 a.m.) we have summarized it for you in an overview. If you already know it, you will find the boost clock in brackets. The standard clock rate is 1440 megahertz for all models. We also name the length of the graphics card.
- Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity (1710 MHz), 31.8cm – from 699 euros
- MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ventus 3X 10G OC (1740 MHz), 30.5cm – from 749 euros (available)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 Eagle OC 10G (1755 MHz), 32.0cm – from 759 euros
- Gainward GeForce RTX 3080 Phoenix (1710 MHz), 29.4cm – from 779 euros
- Inno3D GeForce RTX 3080 iCHILL X3 (no further details) – from 779 euros
- PNY GeForce RTX 3080 OC XLR8 Gaming Epic-X (1710 MHz), 29.4cm – from 779 euros
- Palit GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming Pro (1710 MHz), 29.4cm – from 779 euros (available)
- Gainward GeForce RTX 3080 Phoenix GS (1740 MHz), 29.4cm – from 789 euros
- Asus TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 (1740 MHz), 30.0cm – from 799 euros
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 Black Gaming (1710 MHz), 28.5cm – from 799 euros
- Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 (1740 MHz), 31.8 cm – from 819 euros
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming OC 10G (no further details) – from 819 euros
- Asus TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 OC (not specified), 30.0cm – from 829 euros
- MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio 10G (1815 MHz), 32.3cm – from 849 euros (available from Alternate) + Caseking
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 Gaming (1710 MHz), 28.5cm – from 858 euros
- Palit GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming Pro OC (1740 MHz), 29.4cm – from 869 euros
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 Gaming (1755 MHz), 30.0cm – from 904 euros
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming (1800 MHz), 30.0cm – from 918 euros
- Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 OC (not specified), 31.8cm – from 934 euros (available at Caseking)
The prices are currently starting at 50 euros above those for the Founders Edition. However, only three of the custom models are currently available – we have indicated this in the price above. The prices could be lower as soon as there is availability, also because other shops will then offer the models in their range – most of the above GeForce RTX 3080 variants are namely (as of September 18, 11 a.m.) at a maximum of three shops listed.
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080: Test overview, availability, performance and pre-order
Buy GeForce RTX 3080: Bots bring Nvidia shop to its knees and cause frustrated buyers
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.