Publisher Capcom recently announced the latest sales for some of its games. Accordingly, the action RPG Monster Hunter World now has more than 16.1 million copies sold. There is also information about the remake of Resident Evil 3 and Devil May Cry 5.
Numerous million sellers have already appeared under the banner of the publisher Capcom. There's even a special list for the games, which have sold more than a million copies. Capcom recently brought this overview of the "Platinum Titles" up to date (effective date: June 30, 2020), so it is definitely worth a closer look.
Suitable for this: Resident Evil 3 Remake in the big test by PC Games
The action role-playing game Monster Hunter World has now sold more than 16.1 million copies – worldwide and across platforms, of course. This is also by far Capcom's best-selling game. In second place is the survival horror adventure Resident Evil 7 with 7.9 million units sold. The not so long ago released remake of Resident Evil 3 is currently 2.7 million copies and falls short of internal expectations. Here is an overview of the current Top 10 from Capcom:
- Monster Hunter: World – 16.1 million copies sold
- Resident Evil 7 – 7.9 million copies sold
- Resident Evil 5 – 7.7 million copies sold
- Resident Evil 6 – 7.6 million copies sold
- Resident Evil 2 – 7.2 million copies sold
- Street Fighter 2 – 6.3 million copies sold
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne – 5.8 million copies sold
- Resident Evil 2 – 4.96 million copies sold
- Monster Hunter Freedom 3 – 4.9 million copies sold
- Street Fighter 5 – 4.7 million copies sold
Capcom: Record result despite moderate Resident Evil 3 numbers
So often have current Capcom games sold