The last stage of the Masters Tour 2020 is imminent! More than 300 players from over 40 countries have qualified for the Masters Tour Online: Madrid and will be fighting for their share of the total prize pool and the invitation to the Hearthstone Grandmasters next weekend
The coming weekend is all about the Hearthstone Grandmasters 2020! The last stage of the Masters Tour 2020 will take place from Friday to Sunday. What exactly awaits you at the upcoming esports event, the Blizzard executives recently on the official website betray.
The last stage of the Masters Tour 2020 is imminent! More than 300 players from over 40 countries have qualified for the Masters Tour Online: Madrid and are fighting for their share of the total prize pool of the Hearthstone Masters Tour 2020 of USD 3,000,000. Tune in at the weekend and experience the concentrated competition action – exclusively at YouTube Gaming!
The top cash-earners from all six Masters Tours 2020 events from each region will receive an invitation to Hearthstone after this weekend Grandmasters. There are currently ten places left: three from the relegated players from each region in season 2 of the Grandmasters and one more from the America region. This one became vacant after Fei "ETC" Liang withdrew from the Hearthstone tournament scene. So nothing has been decided yet. Players who prove themselves worthy can qualify for the Grandmasters and compete to compete in the World Championship!
All the details about the closing of the Hearthstone Masters Tour 2020
- Venue: Online on YouTube.com/HearthstoneEsports
- Period: Friday 23 October to Sunday 25 October 2020
- Start of transmission: Thursday through Saturday at 3 p.m. CEST and Sunday at 2 p.m. CET
- Commentators: Darroch "Darroch" Brown, Jia "Jia" Dee, Neil "L0rinda" Bond, Alex "RavenCasts" Baguley and Simon "Sottle" Welch
- Prize pool: USD 250,000 base prize money from a total pool of USD 3,000,000 for 2020.
- format: 4 decks, best-of-five mode, conquest with a ban.
The matches of the Hearthstone Masters Tour Online: Madrid are played by best-of-five with 4 decks in Conquest format with a ban. Players who score at least 7-2 will qualify for the first two events of the Hearthstone Masters Tour 2021!
Thats how it works:
- Day 1: Five rounds are played in the Swiss system. Players are eliminated after three defeats.
- Day 2: All players with at least three match wins will play four more rounds in the Swiss system.
- Day 3: The best eight players compete against each other in a playoff tournament until the winner of the Masters Tour is determined!
Qualified players can be found in the full tournament schedule Information on the mandatory registration for players, the start times of the individual rounds and much more. Qualified players should also be familiar with the Rules and guidelines familiarize. Are you there?
Read these interesting stories too Pc
Hearthstone: "Several Big Announcements" on October 22nd
Blizzard reveals what's coming to you soon in Wow and Co. expected
Hearthstone card chaos: There can only be one boss – part 3
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.