The militech group plays only a subordinate role in the action RPG Cyberpunk 2077. But it might not always have been the case. On Reddit, the players are discussing the fact that the company should apparently play a much larger role.
Danger! Here are spoilers!
So far, the players have collected the following information:
- There is a detailed Militech building on Corpoplatz that is inaccessible due to visible and invisible walls and broken elevators.
- Meredith Stout promises you more work in the future, but that never happens.
- Militech is known for hiring individuals for black ops on whom they should not be noticed (e.g. Morgan Blackhand) as well as funding and organizing acts of terrorism against Arasaka (the attack on the Arasaka tower in 2023 was a militech operation).
- After Morgan Blackhand disappeared, and members of Strike Teams Alpha, Beta, and Omega either retired, went underground, or died, Militech likely looked for solos to replace Blackhand.
- Militech knows about Mikoshi and Alt Cunningham as its destruction and the rescue of Cunningham were secondary objectives during the break-in of Arasaka Tower.
Based on these clues, the theory is that there should have been a big storyline about Militech, but for some reason it was deleted. Fans suspect there could have been another ending that Militech would have played a role in. However, so far these are only speculations by the Cyberpunk 2077 players (buy now € 48.85 ). Maybe we'll see Militech again in a DLC …
Read also PcPS4XBO
Sex in video games: Sparkling or just embarrassing?
PC Games 02/21 with cover story about the hits 2021
Cyberpunk 2077: New hotfix closes security gap
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.