Those responsible at CD Projekt Red recently revealed some new details about Cyberpunk 2077 in the course of the annual report and the investor conference and at the same time confirmed the release date on November 19, 2020. In this message we have summarized the new findings.
The people in charge at CD Projekt Red den new annual report for the company published and chatted with investors about the future. It goes without saying that Cyberpunk 2077 was an important topic in the report and during the conference. In the following we have summarized the most important findings for you.
- The developers confirmed once again: Cyberpunk 2077 will be released on November 19, 2020 for PC, Xbox One and Playstation 4. The final builds for the certification on the consoles are almost finished, the main focus is currently on the general optimization of the extensive role-playing game.
- The number of pre-orders for Cyberpunk 2077 is higher than it should ever have been for a game in The Witcher series.
- Before the release, there should be specific details about the DLCs of Cyberpunk 2077. As with The Witcher 3 the developers want to offer several small, free DLCs, but also some extensive paid DLCs for Cyberpunk 2077.
- In November 2017, the developers said that it would be in Cyberpunk 2077 no in-game sales should give. Now CD Project President Adam Kiciński stated that they would like to offer microtransactions, at least for multiplayer. However, you want to make sure that these are not aggressive: People should like to spend money on the things offered, the offer should feel valuable.
- Perhaps the high development costs of Cyberpunk 2077 caused the rethinking. The development of the role-playing game (as well as the previous work on unannounced projects) is said to have devoured US $ 121 million.
- According to the developers, you shouldn't expect a discount campaign for Cyberpunk 2077 for a long time. However, if you get the game for Playstation 4 or Xbox One, you will be able to play the RPG on the next generation of consoles thanks to a free update.
All readers receive daily free news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. So far we have financed this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid items as possible, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or cutting their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we are unfortunately dependent on if we want to offer buffed free of charge in the usual form in the future.
For this reason we turn to you now. As a buffed supporter, you can support us so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual form for free, without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
Read these interesting stories too PcPS4XBO
Cyberpunk 2077: New trailer shows ray tracing on ampere
Cyberpunk 2077: Happy carnage The judgment of the USK is there
Cyberpunk 2077: Free DLC like The Witcher 3
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.