On Friday, December 11th, CD Projekt Red released the patch 1.04 for the action role-playing game Cyberpunk 2077 at 10 pm. The original patch notes were supplemented by a few more things.
A major patch for Cyberpunk 2077
For example, the frequency of light was changed during braindance so that epileptic seizures are no longer triggered. There are also a number of bug fixes for the quests and graphics errors such as suddenly appearing cars have been improved. There should also be fewer crashes.
Here you can read the complete, German patch notes:
- Fixed a bug in the quest: Freedom of the press that prevented the quest from being completed.
- Fixed a bug at the end of Life During Wartime where a conversation with Johnny could not be started.
- Fixed a rare issue where NPCs would stop calling V if A Like Supreme is canceled during the quest.
- A bug with Nix has been fixed where it was no longer reset to its standard status in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when leaving the quest area during I Fought The Law.
- Fixed a bug where Delamain could not be found in Epistrophy.
- Fixed a bug that would occur in the second phase of the quest when playing the battle in Pacifica with Ozob after the finale.
- Fixed the issue where nomads would no longer be present in With a Little Help from My Friends / Queen of the Highway when V left the quest area during a battle.
- Map markings and quest tracking during M'ap Tann Pèlen / I Walk the Line / Transmission have been corrected.
- Movement restrictions during Violence that occurred if none of the required conditions were met have been resolved.
- Fixed time and space issues that occurred when leaving the quest area during Following the River.
- Fixed the issue where a conversation with Johnny in Tapeworm would not start after leaving the hotel.
- Fixed the issue where quest progress in Following the River would be blocked if you exit the quest area before climbing the hill.
- Fixed the issue where a quest condition would not be met if the room was entered too quickly in Automatic Love.
- Fixed issues in The Ripperdoc that prevented Jackie from sitting still.
- Other bug fixes for quests
- The preview during weapon crafting has been corrected.
- Sudden vehicle appearances have been reduced.
- Switching between first person and third person perspectives in vehicles is now faster.
- Fixed bugs where animations of key quest NPCs were missing during cinematic sequences.
Performance & stability
- The stability of the game has been improved, including various crash reasons.
- The strongly flashing effect in braindance has been revised to reduce the risk of epileptic seizures. The effect has been made softer and decreased in both frequency and strength.
- Copyrighted songs were removed that incorrectly continued to play when using the "Turn off copyrighted music" option.
- Setting the language to "Standard" in the game settings now correctly sets the game language to the language selected by the Steam client.
- The quality of reflections on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 has been improved to remove the sometimes dirty effects.
- Fixed the issue where The Wasteland achievement would get stuck at 97% after completing all of the relevant missions in the Badlands on Xbox.
Source: Cyberpunk website
We give all readers daily free news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on their favorite games. So far we have financed this site through advertising and kept it as free of clickbaits or paid items as possible, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or cutting their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue to offer PC games free of charge as usual in the future.
For this reason we turn to you now. As a PC Games supporter, you can support us so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual form for free, without introducing a paywall or publishing clickbait news like "And you won't believe what happened next …" . Every contribution, large or small, is valuable.
Also popular with PC games readers PcPS4XBO
Cyberpunk 2077: Employee bonuses were linked to Metacritic ratings
Cyberpunk 2077: Launch trailer for the new action role-playing game
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.