The developers at Bioware have revealed new details about the makeover of Anthem. Specifically, they present their plans for RPG elements such as skill trees and javelin builds. We have summarized the most important things for you in the message.
We have known since February 2020 that those responsible at Bioware have their Online shooter Anthem want to revamp all areas. You want to touch the core gameplay to create clear goals, motivational challenges, and a progression with meaningful rewards.
Details were already available for the planned changes for the loot system. In addition, various PvP content tested internally like a Battle Royale mode. A few days ago, Studio Director Christian Dailey gave us a lookup. He put on the official Bioware page the current plans for RPG elements such as skill trees and javelin builds (which should not yet be set in stone). We have summarized the most important things for you below.
- You should have more options and experimentation when choosing your "loadout". All items are assigned to the eleven equipment slots in the javelins. Weapons are either primary or secondary weapons in order to better distinguish their functions from one another. Components are also replaced by special slots for modifications and artifacts.
- The equipment of your Javelin as well as the skills can now be managed in the same way in the loadout window.
- You should also be able to create reliable, functioning builds. Skills for these builds will unlock instead of dropping. You should be able to play with an ability if you want to play with it.
- Skills can be improved through mods.
- A build is defined by the synergy through your specialization, skills and equipment.
- The synergies can be further improved with inscriptions, but they are no longer the primary factor.
- Your progress should run through talent trees, which should give you a lot of freedom of choice. Each specialization has its own special skill tree. Each Javelin should have access to a multitude of specializations that differ noticeably in terms of play.
- Every javelin levels up and earns points. With the points you unlock skills and passive improvements or improve your values.
- Each javelin now carries a powerful artifact that can be customized.
You can find more details and a few first screenshots on the Bioware website. What do you think of the developers' ideas so far? Hit her with Anthem (buy now ) 2.0 is the right way? Let us know what you think in the comments.
Read these interesting stories too PcPS4XBO
Anthem: Changes to the hated loot system – that will change
Anthem With Battle Royale? Internally, the PvP mode is already playable
Anthem: Overhaul of the Bioware game will probably take a long time
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.