With Shadow Warrior 3, Devolver Digital has announced the sequel to the action series. Also in the new part humor is mixed with a lot of bloody action.
Shadow Warrior returns. Devolver Digital has announced the new part of the samurai action with a first teaser.
The return of Lo Wang
The fallen corporate shogun Lo Wang and his former employer Orochi Zilla, who first became an archenemy and finally a sidekick, embark on Shadow Warrior 3 on a dangerous mission. They want to find an ancient dragon that they involuntarily unleashed from its eternal prison. Lo Wang explores unexplored parts of the world to stop the apocalypse again.
- In addition to his katana, Lo Wang also uses firearms to stop the demonic hordes.
- Nimble movement techniques such as air jumps, wall runs, double jumps and the fancy new grappling hook enable fast attacks.
- You perform spectacular finishing moves to win over some of the defeated enemies and to throw their powers back at your opponents.
- You can use dangerous devices in the areas for tactical attacks.
- You will explore a mythical Asian country steeped in the magic and technology of ancient samurai.
- Lo Wang lets go of many sayings, which should provide a humorous conversation.
"We are more than excited to bring a whole new experience to Shadow Warrior fans and we can't wait to introduce the new features we have in store for them," said Game Director Kuba Opoń. "But we never forget the roots of Flying Wild Hog and we hope that Shadow Warrior 3 will feel like a homecoming for the fans who have been there from the start."
On July 11, Devolver Digital wants to reveal more about Shadow Warrior 3 and also show gameplay from the upcoming action game for the first time. The game is scheduled for release in 2021.
Supports PC games – it only takes a minute. Thank you!
All readers receive news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts about their favorite games from us free of charge. So far we have financed this page through advertising and kept it as free as possible from clickbaits or paid items, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies will cut or cut their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets, which we unfortunately rely on if we want to continue offering PC games in the usual way free of charge in the future.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as a PC games supporter so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual way for free without introducing a paywall or clickbait news á la "And you will not believe what happened then …" . Every contribution, large or small, is valuable.