The 24th Ladder Season in Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls ends on Sunday, December 5th, 2021. During the transition to the next season, your “season account” will be transferred to the normal, non-seasonal account. In this article you can find out what happens to your seasonal heroes, the gold, the Paragon experience, the splinters of blood, the items and craft recipes as well as other rewards earned.
Nephalem, watch out: On Sunday, December 5th, 2021 at 5 p.m. CET The 24th ladder season in Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls ends after around six months. In the following overview you can find out what to expect when you switch to the 25th season, which starts shortly afterwards.
In the time of the season transition, your “season account” will be transferred to the normal, non-seasonal account and compared with this. You can keep pretty much everything you have worked out during the season. Below is the overview:
- Seasonal Heroes are converted into non-seasonal heroes of the corresponding game mode (normal or hardcore).
- Goldthat you have collected during the season will be transferred to your non-seasonal account.
- Paragonerfahrungthat you have collected during the season will be transferred to your non-seasonal account. The levels are not added up, but the experience points. The calculated sum is then converted into the new Paragon level.
- Splinters of bloodthat you have collected during the season will be transferred to your non-seasonal account. The maximum number may be temporarily exceeded.
- Objectsthat you have collected during the season will be transferred to your non-seasonal account. What the seasonal heroes are wearing is transmitted along with the heroes, everything else is sent to your non-seasonal account via in-game mail. These items will remain in the mailbox for you to collect for 30 days.
- Progress, artisan recipes, and properties in Kanai’s Cube from the season are transferred to your non-seasonal account and compared with this, ie the respective union quantities are formed.
- The same principle is used when merging the Loot chest (Places or riders) who successes and seasonal rewards Applied such as transmogs, portrait frames, and banners.
- the seasonal leaderboards will be reset and you will not be able to return to ranks on the seasonal leaderboards until the start of the next season. The final score of the leaderboards for the past season can still be viewed in the game.
- the seasonal achievements (Conquests) will not transferred to your non-seasonal account, because they are only available within a current season.
You can read the official tweet here, and what you can expect in the upcoming 25th season, you can find out here.
More information, specials and videos about Diablo 3 (buy now 19,99 €) can be found on our Diablo theme page.
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not advertisements as we are independent in the research and selection of the products presented. We receive a small commission for product sales, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website.