Netflix has posted on Twitter the English titles for the eight episodes of season one of the series The Witcher. For each episode, there is a descriptive sentence that provides little clues to the story.
In less than a month we get the much anticipated Netflix series The Witcher to see. Now the titles of each episode were named.
Danger! Here follow spoilers!
Through Twitter, Netflix has announced what the English episodes of the first season are called. And an accompanying sentence gives an explanation.
- Episode 1: The End's Beginning – A monster killed, a butcher named
- Episode 2: Four Marks – We look at the beginning days of a sorceress
- Episode 3: Betrayer Moon – A picky eater, ashamed of a family
- Episode 4: Of Banquets, Bastards, and Burials – With the law of surprise you pay something back
- Episode 5: Bottled Appetites – A fateful encounter, a bard mutilated
- Episode 6: Rare Species – The hunt for a dragon is in full swing
- Episode 7: Before a Fall – A return to a time before a kingdom burned
- Episode 8: Much More – The Witcher Family, as many say
The descriptions are deliberately cryptic, but they give a few hints. Do we see how Geralt gets the title "Butcher of Blaviken"? Apparently, we also learn more about Yennefer's past and there is probably a hunt for a dragon, the dragon could also be meant symbolically. On the 20th of December we will find out what exactly this means and how good the series The Witcher is.
Also popular with PC games readers PCX360PS3
The Witcher: Netflix already gives the green light for Season 2
The Witcher: Many new pictures from the first season of the Netflix series