Over the next few days, The Elder Scrolls Online players will have free access to some of the benefits of ESO Plus. You can find the activation in the role play crown shop. Among other things, you can use it to try out all of the TESO DLC game extensions. Incidentally, this also includes the Greymoor prologue, which will begin the new chapter of the title.
Elder Scrolls Online players will have a look at ESO Plus membership in the coming days. The team from ZeniMax Online Studios will make the offer available free of charge until April 27, 2020. This means that fans can now access many advantages of membership for a short time.
The benefits of free ESO Plus membership
- Full access to all DLC game packs – new areas, quests, dungeons, and more (includes Imperial City, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Shadows of the hist, Morrowind (Area and action), Horns of the Reach, Clockwork City, Dragon Bones, Summerset (Area and action), Wolfhunter, Murkmire, Wrathstone, Scalebreaker, Dragonhold and Harrowstorm)
- A craft bag that gives you unlimited storage for all of your crafting materials
- Double space in the bank compartment for all characters on your account
- 10% additional experience, gold, craft inspiration and shorter analysis times
- Double number of placeable furnishings and collection items from "Homestead"
- Exclusive way to color costumes
- Double storage space for transmutation crystals
Because the Harrowstorm expansion can also be played with the offer, you can also take a look at the Greymoor prologue. The monthly credit for crowns is not part of the free trial. You can find the activation for your ESO Plus membership in the Crown Shop of The Elder Scrolls Online.
Read too PCPS4XBO
ESO: Why now is the right time to try the MMO for free
Read too PCPS4XBO
ESO: Greymoor is that big compared to the Skyrim map
TESO: Future adventures could go beyond Tamriel