The developers of Pokémon Go are busy and have been able to win the fashion manufacturer Longchamp as a partner for a special in-game event. That's why several Pokémon with new accessories are appearing at Paris Fashion Week, there is an exclusive field research and on top of that a new Shiny is being brought into play. We have the information for you!
Since the Pokémon Go players have already admired some "interesting" collaborations between Niantic and other companies, they won't be surprised by the latest. At the beginning of Paris Fashion Week, a fashion event from Niantic and Longchamp starts in Pokémon Go. Not only does it bring you all sorts of pocket monsters with nice hat accessories, it also expands the game with another Shiny one, this time it's about Zirpurze – and of course its evolution Zirpeise.
There is also a free Longchamp avatar accessory in the shop – and that's also available in real-world Longchamp stores, so that you can decorate yourself with it outside of your virtual trainer existence. Now. So far, the accessory (probably a backpack) has not been admired on the Longchamp website. But since Longchamp is a French luxury brand, we assume that the thing will be more expensive … Anyway, from the following advantages during the Longchamp Paris Fashion Week events in Pokémon Go are completely free of charge.
- The event starts on October 2, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. and is active until October 9, 2020 at 7:00 a.m.
- Kissilla, those hatching from 7 km eggs during this period wear a bow.
- Kirlia with cylinders appear in raid battles. They are also familiar with the Thief's Kiss attack.
- Sheinux with cylinders also appear in raid battles.
- Glibuncles with upturned caps appear as a surprise encounter in GO snapshots. They can also rarely appear in the wild.
- The following Pokémon appear in the wild: Voltilamm, Eneco, Roselia, Zirpurze, Glibunkel with upside down cap, Elezeba, Waumboll, Picochilla, Mollimorba and more! If you are lucky, you might even come across a shimmering Swiss pine!
- Get ready for an exclusive field research during the event!
- Dress up for Fashion Week – in person and in the game! Visit the shop for a free Longchamp avatar accessory in Pokémon GO. Then you can buy the same Longchamp item in stores to wear the right outfit for your trainer avatar. Further information on availability can be found on the official Longchamp website.
All readers receive daily free news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. So far we have financed this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid items as possible, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or cutting their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we are unfortunately dependent on if we want to offer buffed free of charge in the usual form in the future.
For this reason we turn to you now. As a buffed supporter, you can support us so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual form for free, without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
Read these interesting stories too
Pokémon Go: Change of seasons – Event brings Sesokitz!
Pokémon Go: A straightforward story – guide
Pokémon Go: Free long-distance raid passes for everyone through December
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.