Razer, the manufacturer of gaming PCs and gaming accessories, is one of the few gaming manufacturers that also sells ultrabooks. We have selected the Razer Book 13 for you, an inexpensive exclusive model, only available in the Razer shop.
Razer Book 13: Home office work PC with gaming qualities – Razer's MacBook competition
The Ultrabook "Razer Book 13" is in this configuration only available in the Razer shop, In the online trade you can currently mainly get models of the same series with Intel i7 processors (16 GB RAM and 265 SSD storage), these models are priced between 1,683.99 euros and 2,155.66 euros in the idealo price comparison. Any Razer Ultrabook has a compact aluminum frame and a 13.4 inch full HD display (60 Hz). In addition, the brand new "Intel Iris Xe processor graphics card" installed.
The exclusive offer costs around 380-700 euros less than other available models, followed by two current comparative offers.
The new "i5-1135G7" processor was built into the notebook, but it was only presented in September 2020. So there were no outdated processors installed, the notebook is just a little less powerful and has less RAM, no SSD storage and is therefore a good deal cheaper.
But if you have the Razer Book 13 series with the latest Intel i7 processors preferred, then you are currently getting a good one Offer on Amazon, here the Razer Book costs 13 (with 4K / 60 Hz touchscreen & 512 GB memory) straight 1,879 euros, the price of the ultrabook has been reduced by 120.99 euros from 1999 euros.
The Razer Book 13 (no touchscreen), with Intel i7, 16 GB Ram, 256 GB SSD, is straight at Saturn Available at a low price, this is where the ultrabook costs 1684 euros (without discount).
Razer Book 13 – Full HD 60 Hz by Razer: Technical Specifications & Highlights
- Display: 13.4 inch Full HD matte 60Hz / narrow frame / viewing angle up to 178 degrees
- Graphic card: Intel Iris Xe
- Hard disk space: 256 GB
- Random access memory: 8 GB dual-channel (fixed)
- Keyboard: Single-key RGB backlight (powered by Razer Chroma) / anti-ghosting
- Connectivity: Intel Wireless-AX 201 (IEEE 802.11a / b / g / n / ac / ax) Bluetooth 5.1
- Battery pack: 55 WHr 65W power adapter
- Touchpad: Microsoft Precision glass touchpad
- Interfaces: USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB-A) x 1 / Thunderbolt 4 (USB-C) + Power x 2 / HDMI 2.0 x 1 / MicroSD slot x 1
- Audio: 3.5mm combo jack / 2 speakers + intelligent amplifier / THX Spatial Audio 4 / array microphones
- Additional features: Intel Platform Trust Technology (Intel PTT) security embedded, TPM 2.0 / Windows Hello built-in IR HD webcam (1MP / 720P)
- Dimensions: 15.15 mm x 198.50 mm x 295.60 mm
- Weight: 1.34 kg
- operating system: Windows 10 Home
Who is the Razer 13 Ultrabook for?
The ultra-thin Razer Book 13 was specially developed for professionals who are looking for a handy notebook that they can work with anywhere and that also cuts a fine figure in terms of design.
Thanks to the “instant wake function”, the device starts up again immediately after a second, which means that it is immediately ready for use in standby and without any delays. So you can quickly run from the office to the next café and immediately continue working on the presentation. The Razer Book 13 also weighs only 1.34 kilos and has an economical quad-core SoC processor (Intel i5) and a powerful Battery that lasts up to 10 hours in operation.
Another one the technical highlight is the new "Intel Iris Xe" processor graphics card, it offers transformative GPU and integrated graphics, for an even better gaming experience and more speed in image processing, which should be interesting for designers and creatives. The graphics card can also be used to create and export complex 4K files quickly and easily, and it also produces a good resolution of 1080 pixels and 60 FPS when gaming.