Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout will get the big mid-season update today. The Mediatonic team has published a trailer that gives an outlook on the changes. Among other things, fans can look forward to a hammer called Big Yeetus, which will cause further chaos in the game. Numerous courses are also being equipped with new obstacles. All details about the update can be found in the patch notes.
After the Mediatonic team has repeatedly published small teasers for the Fall Guys mid-season update over the past few days, the largest update to date for the game will be available for download today. The creators presented the new content with a trailer. This is the biggest update since the title's launch in August 2020. Mediatonic calls the patch "Big Yeetus and the Anti-Cheatus" and addresses two important changes for the game. By the way, you can find the trailer above the message.
Big Yeetus is a big hammer in the game that is placed in random places during a round, creating even more chaos on the field. The term anti-cheatus hides further measures against cheaters, which Fall Guys is supposed to protect from fraudsters using illegal means in the future. Other changes include variations for known courses that have been equipped with all kinds of obstacles.
Season 2 of Fall Guys will also start in October 2020. At the end you will find the patch notes for the new "Big Yeetus and the Anti-Cheatus" update.
Fall Guys – Mid-Season Update Patch Notes
- (PC) Our new anti-cheating system is now in the game
- (PC) Actions in the game can now be linked to mouse buttons
- (PS4) Improved stability when creating parties on PS4
- Objects in special rounds now have dynamic variations from one playthrough to the next, including completely new objects. We want to expand this system for further rounds in the future
- Big Yeetus
- Improved stability in the transition from one round to the next, there should now be fewer disconnections in the qualification screen and the round loading screen
- Fixed bugs in levels and spectator mode
- Fall Ball time limit reduced from 150 to 120 seconds
- The minimum number of players has been reduced in some rounds to improve the variation
Source: PlayStation Blog
All readers receive daily free news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. So far we have financed this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid items as possible, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or cutting their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we are unfortunately dependent on if we want to offer buffed free of charge in the usual form in the future.
For this reason we turn to you now. As a buffed supporter, you can support us so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual form for free, without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.