Tomorrow, August 12, the surprise hit Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout will get an update. This introduces a new level and brings a number of bug fixes with it.
With Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout the indie publisher Devolver Digital achieved an enormous success. The multiplayer fun has already sold over 2 million times on Steam alone. Now an update has been announced.
An update for Fall Guys
With the update for Fall Guys on August 12th, a new level comes into play. Jump Showdown was already playable in the beta and blossomed into a popular level for players during the test phase. The developers want to submit further new content in the future.
The update also offers the following:
- The weighting for Royal Fumble has been lowered in order to create more possibilities for variation in the final round
- Fixed a crash when starting with certain regional calendars set in the operating system
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
- Corrected physics that behaved erratically at high frame rate on layers like Tip Toe
- Fixed: Crown in Fall Mountain not tangible in rare situations
- Fixed some collisions in Block Party that allowed players to bypass the blocks
- Fixed parties sometimes fail due to too many requests
- Some special characters have been revised, which cause display problems in player names
- Fixed: "Big Tease Achievement" not unlocked in certain regions
- PC only – certain game controllers were not recognized on the PC
It is not yet clear when exactly the update will be installed. In addition, the cheaters are not discussed, which currently reach the goal with super-speed and flight mode without any problems. A fix should be made here soon.
Read too PcPS4
Fall guys: Jumping, pike, grabbing – tips for beginners
Fall guys: Over 2 million units sold on Steam
Fall guys: The best launch so far in the publisher's history
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.