Bethesda announces what awaits you in Fallout 76 online role-playing this year. This includes seasons, balancing adjustments and the start of a new story about the Brotherhood of Steel.
After the Wastelanders update, Bethesda is already working on additional content for the online role-playing game Fallout 76 and has now announced the plans in a roadmap.
The seasons are coming
Innovations in 2020 include the introduction of the seasons, major balancing changes to the battles and rewards for players of all levels, CAMP hideaways, legendary skills and the start of a new storyline about the Brotherhood of Steel that accompanies you throughout the year .
Bethesda presented the seasons in more detail. This is a new, account-linked system that gives you new rewards such as power armor paintwork, C.A.M.P. items and atoms, as well as legendary certificates and skill packages. Each player can participate in the seasons.
The seasons are basically a revision of the current challenge system. You now get so-called S.C.O.R.E. points. These drive your seasonal progress. However, the entire system is still under development and players can use their feedback to influence what will change. This is how the season should go:
- A new option is displayed in the main menu, which brings players to a seasonal progress screen in a changing fallout design. Season 1, for example, will be entirely in the style of a Captain Cosmos board game.
- All players start a season on the first empty spot on the board, rank 1 out of 100. Through the revised challenges and other in-game activities, you get a new currency, so-called S.C.O.R.E.s, which you can use to advance on the game board.
- The challenges will be less complicated and easier to complete – usually these are activities that the player would normally play Fallout 76 (buy now) can complete.
- Every rank rise will be rewarded. The higher the rank, the better the rewards. With certain milestones (rank 25, 50, 76 etc.) there are special rewards.
- Two weeks after the start In one season, players can skip ranks for 150 atoms. This is particularly worthwhile for players who started a season later.
- Each season lasts 10 weeks. There will be a two-week break between seasons.
The seasons in Fallout 76 start with Patch 20, which is planned for this summer. Four seasons per year are planned, each lasting around ten weeks. If you want to try Fallout 76 times, you can currently use the online role-playing game as part of a FreePlay events Play for free until May 18.
Source: press release
Read too PCPS4XBO
Fallout 76: Roadmap with new content will appear shortly
Fallout 76 shows that MMOs can never imitate real life
Fallout 76: Developers are thinking about new game areas
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free-of-charge website with this income. There are no costs for the user.