Last night, Blizzard developers put new hotfixes on the World of Warcraft live servers. All hunters who would like to tame new animals for their collection are affected, visitors of the disturbing visions as well as some items. Among other things, the humming black dragon scale from Furorion now has a "slow fall" effect.
Last night, Blizzard developers released new hotfixes on the World of Warcraft live servers (buy now for € 31.95) played. All hunters who would like to tame new animals for their collection are affected, visitors of the disturbing visions as well as some items. Among other things, the <a href = "https://de.wowhead.com/item=174044/summende-schwarze-drachenschuppe&bonus=4822:1487" title = "Humming black dragon scales"target =" _ blank ">Humming black dragon scales from Furorion now has a "Slow Fall" effect.
In the following you will read the English patch notes until the German release. Hotfixes are updates that are made on the server side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect once Blizzard implements them, while others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some problems cannot be solved without a client-side patch.
WoW Patch 8.3: Hotfixes from February 4th, 2020
- Angerhoof Bull, Anzu, Blaithe, Doe, Greathorn Stag, Irewing, Motorback Ape, and Porkchop are now tamable.
- Ji-Kun, Ssinkrix, Qroshekx, Xaarshej should now retain their names when tamed.
Creatures and NPCs
- Lalathin should now appear in all phases of Suramar.
- Further reduced the health of enemies in Horrific Visions for players who enter the instance as a solo healer or tank specialization; healers will face enemies with 42% less health and tanks will fight enemies with 25% reduced health.
- Developers' note: We'd like players to be able to upgrade their legendary cloak without feeling like they have to change specialization. The difficulty of Horrific Visions adjusts dynamically based on party composition, but they're still a bit rough for solo healers and tanks, so we're making some tweaks to help those players out.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Vision Hunters' buff text from displaying the proper values.
Items and Rewards
- The Humming Black Dragonscale proc no longer affects character movement, but it can be activated to slow the wearer's falling speed as long as they are wearing their legendary cloak.
- Unequipping Manifesto of Madness will remove its associated effects.
- Unequipping Humming Black Dragonscale after using it will cancel its effects.
Read these interesting stories too PC
Wow: German patch notes for hotfixes from January 31st
Wow: Pieces and aversion lay 10/12 bosses
Wow: Limit reaches secret phase and lets N'Zoth despawn for NA
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free-of-charge website with this income. There are no costs for the user.