After the date of Amazon's Prime Day 2020 was uncertain, there is now finally a date: On October 13th and 14th you can look forward to thousands of offers. There are always a few special promotions at this event, and one concerns the audiobook service Audible: You can test the service for free for 90 days!
The requirement is that you New Audible customers are and also a regular Amazon Prime membership consists. If you don't have it, you can test Amazon Prime for free.
Product assessment: Well
Those who like to listen to audio books and podcasts are in good hands with Audible. There you will find a huge range of audio books, many of them exclusive, that you can listen to (cancel monthly) on your smartphone, tablet, PC and even on a Kindle Paperwhite eBook reader. You can also have Audible audiobooks read to you by Alexa. After the non-binding test month, in which you already get 2 audiobooks, you pay 9.95 for each subsequent month and receive an additional audiobook per month to choose from, but as a member you can also buy more books at low prices.
Audible 90 days free – the key data
Of course, such campaigns are about “fixing” new customers. Whether you like Audible, you can certainly test better within just under 3 months than in the usual 30 days.
What you need to know about the Audible Prime Day offer:
- you must be an Amazon Prime customer. If that's not the case, you can try Amazon Prime for free.
- After registration you can use the service for 90 days for freebefore it becomes chargeable.
- you can cancel Audible at any time, also directly after registration. Then your test phase will still run for 90 days.
- After canceling the Audible subscription, you will keep your account and can use the previously withdrawn Continue to use audio books.
- The offer is valid only for new Audible customers. If you have already taken a test phase or taken out a subscription, you cannot participate.
- You have to until October 14th, 2020 (11:59 p.m.). Then the promotion ends.
Deal assessment: Very well
A deal without risk: You can test the offer for 90 days. If you don't like it, you can cancel Audible at any time before the automatic renewal (instructions). If you don't want to extend the subscription, you can still keep the voucher.
Even if you keep using the service afterward, it is Can be canceled up to 48 hours before the end of the current subscription month. So you've either taken a few audio books with you or discovered a new source for your audio books. Incidentally, the audiobooks downloaded up to that point will remain in your library even if you cancel.
The offer was actually only valid until October 14, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. The action may be extended if it meets with a positive response. That was the case last year. Prime membership must already exist at this point. You can quickly take out an Amazon Prime trial subscription beforehand, but it's only free for 30 days. However, given the other benefits, it's worth it.