Epic Games aims to create a more enduring experience with the Fortnite Champion Series (FNCS) 2021. Now the possible prizes, the transfer schedules, gameplay adjustments and other tournament offers have been announced in advance.
The new Champion Series will start soon
Participant in Fortnite (buy now ) Champion Series in trio format can look forward to a prize pool of US $ 20 million this year. US $ 1.35 million is available for Europe in each of the four FNCS seasons. In addition, further, larger tournaments will take place until the middle of the year, in which the players will fight for more prize money.
Here is the schedule for Chapter 2 – Season 5:
- Qualification 1: February 4th to 7th
- Qualification 2: February 11-14
- Qualification 3: February 18-21
- Break: February 25-28
- Semifinals: March 5-7
- Restart round: March 12th and 13th
- Finals: March 12-14
In addition, these additional competitions take place:
- Solo Saturdays
- Adjustments to the LTM tournaments
- Cups with cash prizes in trio format
- Console tournaments
The following gameplay changes will also be made for the Champion Series Fortnite made:
- The lever shotgun is introduced
- The crack fish was removed
- The shock wave grenades have been removed
- Elevators and IO guards have been removed
- Movement in the sand remains in competitive game modes and tournaments, as is available in the main game modes. Because it is an important part of the menu for the current season.
- The number of bars available to you at the beginning of competitive game modes has been adjusted. There may be further adjustments during the season.
Source: press release
Read also PcNSWXSXPS5PS4XBOX360
Fortnite: Football mode and shirts from well-known clubs in the game from today
Fortnite: Patch notes for update 15.21 – the Predator is here, that's what you can expect
Fortnite offline: Server downtime today – Update 15.21 is coming, first patch information
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.