A feature that players of the PC version of Death Stranding has already been promised is now to come to PS4. Hideo Kojima reported this personally.
How IGN reports, has long been certain that the PC version of Death Stranding has one Photo mode should get. However, this will now not be withheld from PC gamers. On the contrary: In all likelihood PS4 players can look forward to it, even the mode before the PC release of the game.
In a tweet, Hideo Kojima, creator of Death Stranding, announced the implementation on PS4:
Today’s good news!
DEATH STRANDING PC ver. Photo Mode will be also implemented for PS4 ver. As many of you requested! We are doing the final checks right now and trying to make it happen at the end of this month’s update. Photo Mode during your journey and delivery👍😍 pic.twitter.com/Dspi2DpVpS
– HIDEO_KOJIMA (@HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN) March 24, 2020
Accordingly, the development team is trying to roll out the feature on the PS4 with the next update at the end of the month. Because the PC version of Death Stranding is currently a planned release on June 2nd , it can be assumed that PlayStation 4 owners will be much earlier.
Attached to the tweet are pictures that show the possibilities of the mode. Features include:
- The ability to show and hide Sam
- Poses and facial expressions for Sam and BB
- Depth of field, autofocus, adjustable focal length and aperture
- Adjust exposure, contrast, and select color filters
- Frames and logos
- Lens effects such as vignettes and lens distortion
- The ability to rotate, tilt, and hide the user interface
That sounds like you can do a lot of nice and a lot of jokes with the mode. Are you looking forward to it? Let us know in the comments!