On November 11th, 2020 the big update 1.1 for the RPG hit Genshin Impact will be released. You can expect not only the time-limited event called "Unreturned Star Off", but also some new features and additional characters. The latter will probably get further growth in the period after that, like the most recent find of Dataminer and Reddit user "drakolla911" shows. While browsing through the game data, he came across images and descriptions of nine other characters. Here is an overview:
- Hu Tao – Element: Pyro, weapon: polearm, origin: Liyue
- Mimi – Element: Hydro, Weapon: Catalyst, Origin: Inazuma
- Yunjin – Element: Geo, weapon: polearm, origin: Liyue
- Shenli – Element: Pyro, weapon: two-handed sword, origin: Liyue
- Yaoyao – Element: Dendro | Weapon: catalyst | Origin: Liyue
- Sayu – Element: Anemo, weapon: two-handed sword, origin: Inazuma
- Tohama – Element: Pyro, Weapon: Polearm, Origin: Inazuma
- Rosaria – Element: Cryo, Weapon: Polearm, Origin: Lunar City
What is interesting about this list is the fact that some of the characters are from the Inazuma region. However, this is not yet included in Genshin Impact. So if the characters actually come into role-play with update 1.2 or 1.3, this should also apply to the new area. The developers have not yet issued a statement on this topic.
Worth reading: Genshin Impact pays development costs after only two weeks
However, it is already known that Update 1.2 for Genshin Impact will be released on December 23, 2020 – i.e. immediately before Christmas. Update 1.3 is then on the plan for February 2021, including the "Lantern Rite Festival".
Read also PcNSWPS4
Genshin Impact: Developers hint at PS5 version of the RPG hit
Genshin Impact: The developers of the RPG hit are still planning to do that
Genshin Impact: Open-World-RPG brought in development costs after two weeks