Update: Meanwhile there are also the German cinema dates for the next films in the MCU. Update: There are new release dates for some Marvel films as well as the Uncharted filming. Original: Due to the corona pandemic, those responsible at Marvel and Disney had to overturn their complete release schedule for the upcoming screen adventures in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. On the official Marvel website, there was recently an update with the new cinema dates for Black Widow, The Eternals, Captain Marvel 2, Thor 4 and other films.
Update from May 5th:
In the meantime, those responsible for the Marvel Cinematic Universe have also revealed the new dates for the cinema launch of the upcoming MCU films in Germany. Here is the complete list:
- Black Widow: October 28, 2020
- The Eternals: February 11, 2021
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the ten Rings: April 29, 2021
- Spider-Man 3: October 28, 2021
- Thor 4: Love and Thunder: February 10, 2022
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness: March 24, 2022
- Black Panther 2: May 05, 2022
- Captain Marvel 2: July 07, 2022
- MCU adventure still unknown: October 7, 2022
Guardians of the Galaxy 3, Blade and Ant-Man 3 are still without a cinema date.
Update from April 27:
There is another update from the Marvel front or the planned release dates of various Marvel productions:
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness – should not appear on November 5, 2021, but on March 25, 2022.
- Thor: Love and Thunder – should not appear on February 18, 2022, but on February 11, 2022.
- Spider-Man: Continuation of "Far From Home" – should no longer appear on March 25, 2022, but on November 5, 2021.
- Spider-Man: Continuation of "Into The Spider-Verse" (animated film) – to be released on November 5th, 2021.
The hardworking Marvel fan has this release chaos hypedup80 Incidentally, very well visualized and im subreddit / r / marvelstudios published – take a look at this chic graphic:
Also exciting, but not a Marvel project:
- Uncharted – The film adaptation with Tom Holland is scheduled to be released on July 16, 2021 (instead of October 8, 2021
Original message from April 6th:
The fourth phase of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) was supposed to start on April 30, 2020 with Black Widow after Avengers: Endgame and Spider-Man: Far From Home ended the third phase last year. But due to the corona pandemic, the Black Widow launch date postponed will. Also the target release dates for the more films from MCU-Phase-4 are affected by the crisis.
On the official website Those responsible at Marvel and Disney now revealed what the new release schedule for the upcoming screen adventures in the MCU will look like:
- Black Widow – November 6th, 2020
- The Eternals February 12-12, 2021
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of The Ten Rings – May 7th, 2021
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness November 5th – 5th, 2021
- Thor: Love and Thunder February 18-18, 2022
- Black Panther 2 – May 6th, 2022
- Captain Marvel 2 – July 8th, 2022
- Untitled Marvel – October 7th, 2022
Loud Game formers The launch of Indiana Jones 5 will also be postponed from July 9, 2021 to July 29, 2022. It is uncertain whether these new dates will remain, as nobody can currently predict exactly how the corona pandemic will continue to impact in the coming weeks and months.
Read these interesting stories too
Black Widow: Final trailer for the MCU film with Scarlett Johansson
Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU): Black Widows foster family
Release month of Mandalorian season 2, WandaVision and Co.