Update: Blizzard developers have now released the German patch notes for the hotfixes of January 30, 2020. We have updated the message accordingly. Original: The developers at Blizzard played a hotfix package on the World of Warcraft live servers last night. In addition to the usual bug fixes for creatures, raid bosses, items and quests, there is also a nice surprise for all hunters: they can now tame other animal species such as sea snakes or mechanical chickens.
Update from January 31:
Blizzard developers have released the German patch notes for the January 30, 2020 hotfixes. We have updated the message accordingly.
Original message from January 30th:
Blizzard developers last night once again sent a hotfix package to the World of Warcraft live servers (buy now) played. In addition to the usual bug fixes for creatures, raid bosses, items and quests, there is also a nice surprise for all hunters: they can now tame other animal species such as sea snakes or mechanical chickens.
In the following you will read the English patch notes until the German release. Hotfixes are updates that are made on the server side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect once Blizzard implements them, while others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some problems cannot be solved without a client-side patch.
WoW Patch 8.3: January 30, 2020 hotfixes
- Dread ravens, rocs, sea snakes and mechanical chickens can now be tamed.
- The level of Iron Colossi summoned by hunters during the Battle of Orgrimmar now scales with the level of each hunter.
Creatures & NPCs
- The salt-billed albatross is now, as intended, one of the birds of prey.
- Lalathin has freed herself from her cage and is now just outside of Suramar.
- Shadowclaw now looks more appropriate.
- Slate crawlers, Raging Pterrordaxes, and Dread-tickers are now part of the intended creature type.
Dungeons & raids
- Ny'alotha, the Awakened City
- Ra-den the defiler
- Unstable Nightmare no longer deals damage to companions on Mythic difficulty.
- Ra-den the defiler
Items and rewards
- Fixed an issue where Guardian Druids could gain Essence Badge of Death (rank 2 of Breath of the Dying) for damage classes through the Touch of Eternal Spirit.
- Life-giving Voodoo Totem's effectiveness reduced by 50% for all roles except Healers in PvP.
- Void Disfigured Titan Shard now properly triggers from healing spells.
- Corrupted items
- Twilight Desolation graphic effect is now only visible to allied players in the open world.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Fixed an issue where the Frost Mage Icicle counter would not match the display when using the effect of the Reminder of Lucid Dream Essence.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Alliance characters from completing the Heroic War Front: The Battle for the Dark Coast quest.
Read these interesting stories too TOPPC
Wow: Limit and method now with 9/12 bosses
Current raid addons – WoW addons for download
Wow: Tortollans are currently awarding 445 rings and jewelry!
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free-of-charge website with this income. There are no costs for the user.