Update: Shortly before closing time, the developers published the German patch notes for the WoW hotfixes from December 23rd. We have updated the message accordingly. Original: The day before Christmas, the Blizzard developers put together a hotfix package for World of Warcraft. Unlike in the last hotfix wave, this time there are hardly any adjustments to the difficulty, but mainly bug fixes for Castle Nathria and the dungeons of the Shadowlands. Death knights, magicians, supporters of the night Fae and visitors to Alterac Valley also expect small adjustments.
Update from 5:21 p.m .:
Shortly before closing time, the developers published the German patch notes for the WoW hotfixes from December 23rd. We have updated the message accordingly. Have great holidays!
The day before Christmas, the Blizzard developers have a hotfix package for the World of Warcraft (buy now € 14.99 ) laced. Unlike in the last hotfix wave, this time there are hardly any adjustments to the difficulty, but mainly bug fixes for Castle Nathria and the dungeons of the Shadowlands. Death knights, magicians, supporters of the night Fae and visitors to Alterac Valley also expect small adjustments.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are made on the server side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, while others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some problems cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW: Hotfixes from December 23rd – Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players interacting with the Anima Shards in the Bastion from being credited with progress towards the Shard Game achievement.
- Fixed a bug that caused items marked as favorites to disappear after sudden disconnections.
- Death knight
- The Cardiac Arrest Aura PvP talent no longer affects the cooldown of Gladiator's Medallion.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Time Stream medium from reducing the cooldown of the Flicker skill by the intended amount at higher item levels.
- Night fae
- The minions required for the quest "Servants of Mueh'zala" now reappear more quickly.
Creatures and NPCs
- Larion treats can no longer be used in instances and the Larions can no longer help you in instances.
- Corrupted Cloud Feathers can no longer be skinned.
Dungeons & Raids
- Nathria Castle
- Fixed a bug that prevented players in Castle Nathria from being able to summon party members using Warlock Portals on Mythic difficulty.
- Xy'mox designer
- Fixed a bug that caused the order of skills to change if Designer Xy'mox switched phases before using Dimensional Rift.
- Glyph of Destruction now affects targets that are out of view.
- Lady Inerva Dark Vein
- Warrior Spell Reflection no longer negates the Desires Exposed ability.
- The Council of Blood
- Fixed a bug that prevented Dancing Fever from reapplication as intended on Mythic difficulty.
- Count Denathrius
- Fixed a bug where Lament of Dawn was not properly reducing healing received.
- The other side
- The time available to complete the dungeon on Mythic Keystone Difficulty has been increased by 2 minutes.
- The necrotic lane
- Fleshshaper's Throw Cleaver ability is no longer increased by stacks of the Go ahead buff on Mythic Keystone Difficulty.
- The Bloody Depths
- Executioner Tarvold
- Chastise now deals damage every second (up from every 0.75 seconds).
- Executioner Tarvold
Items and rewards
- Fixed a bug that caused the legendary Sephuz Proclamation effect to trigger even if the enemy was not successfully given a loss of control effect.
- Vanndar Stormpike sent scouts to the opposing side of Alterac Valley and found that his opponent had 20% more health than himself. He didn't want to let that sit on him and increased his own health by 20% through hard training.
Torghast, the Tower of the Damned
- Multiple elethium anime bonuses no longer appear in the same anima cell. In addition, their reduction in elemental damage and healing done has been reduced to -25% (was -75%).
- The effect caused by the set bonus (8 pieces) of the rogue set Armor of the Bonescythe is now always consumed by the use of Hemorrhage.
All readers receive daily free news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. So far we have financed this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid items as possible, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or cutting their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we are unfortunately dependent on if we want to offer buffed free of charge in the usual form in the future.
For this reason we turn to you now. As a buffed supporter, you can support us so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual form for free, without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
Read these interesting stories too Pc
Wow: World First Race in Nathria – the current status
WoW addons: Current versions for Shadowlands and Classic
buffedcast: # 557 with WoW Shadowlands, Schloss Nathria, Naxxramas, TBC
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.