Update: Blizzard has published the German patch notes of the WoW hotfixes from January 13th. Original: At the beginning of the week Blizzard had already played a whole series of class changes on the World of Warcraft live servers, which were only activated with the ID change on Wednesday (January 13th). But that didn't stop the developers from implementing further bug fixes last night. We have the patch notes for you.
Update from 4:10 p.m .:
The developers at Blizzard have published the German patch notes of the WoW hotfixes from January 13th. We have updated the message accordingly.
Blizzard already had it earlier this week Played a number of class changes on the World of Warcraft live serversthat were only activated with the ID change this Wednesday (January 13th). But that didn't stop the developers from implementing further bug fixes for Lady Inerva, some quests, the user interface and the pacts last night.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are made on the server side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, while others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some problems cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW: Hotfixes from January 13, 2021 – Patch Notes
- A recent change that allowed the night ability "Convocation of Spirits" to hit targets affected by control abilities such as "Entangling Roots" that is broken by damage has been rolled back.
- A Ribbon Earned will now correctly display the Companion you will receive upon completing the quest.
- Night fae
- The marker for the "Composting" quest is now easier to see on the map.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the joint video sequence of the Maldraxxus and Revendreth campaigns from playing for Venthyr Pact members.
Dungeons & Raids
- Nathria Castle
- Lady Inerva Dark Vein
- Fixed a bug that prevented Lady Inerva Dark Vein from being attacked when players were defeated by their lieutenants.
- Lady Inerva Dark Vein
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the Tribute Tray and Silver Lockbox from appearing during the Sweet Tribute quest.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented Kael'tha's Sunstrider from appearing during the first phase of the "Medallion of Dominion" scenario.
- Elite monsters now grant more progress towards the "Creeping Decay" bonus objective in Maldraxxus.
- Alliance players will no longer be removed from the Orgrimmar instance for the War Campaign of Battle for Azeroth Teleported out when they receive the Shadowlands: An Icy Summons quest. Horde player characters will continue to be teleported out of the instance until they have completed the "Through the Torn Sky" quest chain, as the instances conflict with each other for this content.
Torghast, the Tower of the Damned
- Fixed a bug that caused damaging anima bonuses like Lightning Dust to deal less damage than intended.
- The visual anima effect on the edge of the screen that appears after death is no longer displayed if the option "Keep character centered and reduce camera movement" is selected in the Accessibility settings.
All readers receive daily free news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. So far we have financed this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid items as possible, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or cutting their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to offer buffed free of charge as usual in the future.
For this reason we turn to you now. As a buffed supporter, you can support us so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual form for free, without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
Read these interesting stories too Pc
Wow: With Unheilig Death Knight and Horgul through Torghast
Wow: Nathria armory for anima pearls and anima beads
Wow: Paladin – The First Shadowlands Legendary Guide
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.