Update: The developers at Blizzard have published the German patch notes for the hotfixes from January 20th. Original: After a break for a few days, the Blizzard developers installed a new hotfix package on the World of Warcraft live servers. This time the adjustments revolve around faulty legendary memories from paladins, priests and warlocks, some pacts and minor problems in the Halls of Atonement, Torghast and the World Quest "Titles and Taxes".
Update from 4 p.m .:
The developers at Blizzard have published the German patch notes for the hotfixes from January 20th. We have updated the message accordingly.
After a few days break, the Blizzard developers have a new hotfix package on the World of Warcraft live servers (buy now € 14.99 ) played. This time the adjustments revolve around faulty legendary memories from paladins, priests and warlocks, some pacts and minor problems in the Halls of Atonement, Torghast and the World Quest "Titles and Taxes".
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are made on the server side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, while others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some problems cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW: Hotfixes from January 20, 2021 – Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug that caused Meatball to become unavailable when on a mission during a pact change.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Legendary Reign of the Endless Kings effect from triggering Guardians of the Ancient Kings when the Glyph of the Queen was used.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Legendary Reign of the Endless Kings effect from triggering on the correct target when the Guardian of the Forgotten Queen PvP talent was selected.
- The legendary "Refuge of the Tireless Protector" no longer triggers the cooldown of "Tireless Defender" on other Protection Paladins.
- The Legendary Clarity of Thoughts effect now properly extends the duration of the Atonement effect when the Spirit Shell talent is selected and the Atonement effect from other Disciplinary Priests is also active.
- The weakening effect of the legendary 'Odr, Shawl of the Ymirjar' effect can no longer be reflected.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the "The Greater Good" scenario from completing as intended.
- The constructs of Pact members of the Necrolords have been reworked and are no longer as talkative.
- Night fae
- When completing the Night Fae Pact Campaign, players will now choose between a Nathria Castle Main or Off-Hand Weapon Raid Browser Token instead of receiving both. As a result, the reward now corresponds to that of the other pact campaigns.
Creatures and NPCs
- Gorm Boar and Dust Eater will now properly drop loot.
Dungeons & Raids
- The halls of atonement
- The floor visual effect of the Curse of the Stone ability will now remain visible when the graphics quality is lowered in the system settings.
Torghast, the tower of the damned
- Fire Juggler will no longer push enemies into locations where players cannot loot them.
- The anime collectors are now easier to find in the world quest "Tithe and Taxes".
All readers receive daily free news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. So far we have financed this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid items as possible, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or cutting their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to offer buffed free of charge as usual in the future.
For this reason we turn to you now. As a buffed supporter, you can support us so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual form free of charge, without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
Read these interesting stories too Pc
Wow: Mythic Dungeon International launched in 2021
Wow: This is how you get the undead pet Carpal in Maldraxxus
Wow: 3. LFR Wings, Cataclysm, Glory Upgrades, Torghast – ID events
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.