Until Sunday, March 1st, you can get some interesting games with up to 75 percent discount at the current Nintendo Switch sale. These include highlights such as Diablo 3: Eternal Collection, Super Mario Maker 2 and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition.
Are you looking for a new game for yours? Nintendo Switch but you don’t want to spend too much money? Then you should take a look at the current blockbuster sale.
Many games at reasonable prices
Until Sunday, March 1st, you will find these games for the Nintendo Switch (buy now for € 346.00) reduced in Nintendo eShop:
- Children of Morta – 19.99 euros instead of 21.99 euros
- Diablo 3: Eternal Collection – 39.99 euros instead of 59.99 euros
- DOOM – 29.99 euros instead of 59.99 euros
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses – 39.99 euros instead of 59.99 euros
- LEGO DC Super Villains – 19.79 euros instead of 59.99 euros
- LEGO Jurassic World – 24.79 euros instead of 39.99 euros
- LEGO Harry Potter Collection – 19.99 euros instead of 39.99 euros
- Super Mario Maker 2 – 39.99 euros instead of 59.99 euros
- Super Mario Odyssey – 39.99 euros instead of 59.99 euros
- The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim – 29.99 euros instead of 59.99 euros
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition – 41.99 euros instead of 59.99 euros
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 39.99 euros instead of 59.99 euros
Take a look around the sale, maybe you will find a game you always wanted and you can now buy it at a discount.
Also popular with PC game readers
Switch controller in the Pokémon Master BallDesign appeared
Fan builds Nintendo Direct as a level in Super Mario Maker 2
N-ZONE 03/20: The full load of Pokémon, the biggest Shitstorms 2019 and more!
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free-of-charge website with this income. There are no costs for the user.