With the Guerrilla Collective, a new online event has been announced that will focus specifically on publishers and studios with a focus on indie games. Between June 6 and 8, 2020 there will be several broadcasts with new announcements on Twitch. The event is moderated by Kinda Funnys Greg Miller.
With the Guerrilla Collective, another E3 replacement event was announced today. Between June 6 and 8, 2020, numerous publishers and indie developer studios will present their innovations. The event is produced by the Media Indie Exchance (The MIX) in partnership with the Kinda Funny Games Showcase. The first broadcast will be on June 6th at 7 p.m. The Guerrilla Collective Live is moderated by Greg Miller, who was responsible for the Kinda Funny Games Showcase with the Kinda Funny team.
After the Guerrilla Collective Live, the Paradox Insider continues from 8:30 p.m. Here publisher Paradox Interactive will show some new announcements. This is followed by the PC Gaming Show at 9:00 p.m., which was also part of the E3. The day will be rounded off at 11:30 p.m. with the Future Games Show.
There will also be a showcase at 7 p.m. on June 7 and 8. You can find more information on the website of the Guerrilla Collective. We have included a list of previously confirmed participants below the message. All broadcasts can be viewed live on the Twitch channel of the Guerilla Collective. It is not the only replacement event. Last week Geoff Keighley also announced a four-month online event with the Summer Game Fest. Publisher Electronic Arts also returns with EA Play in June.
The following publishers and studios are part of the Guerrilla Collective:
- 11 bit studios (credits include Frostpunk, This War of Mine)
- Another Indie (SIMULACRA 2, Yuppie Psycho)
- Coffee Stain Studios (Satisfactory, Deep Rock Galactic)
- Fellow Traveler (In Other Waters, Neo Cab)
- Funcom (Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, Conan Exiles)
- Good Shepherd Entertainment (John Wick Hex, The Eternal Cylinder)
- Headup (Bridge Constructor Portal, Pumpkin Jack)
- Humble Publishing (Temtem, Forager)
- Larian Studios (Baldur's Gate III, Divinity: Original Sin II)
- Modern Wolf (Necronator: Dead Wrong, Out There: Oceans of Time)
- Paradox Interactive (Cities: Skylines, Stellaris)
- Raw Fury (Kingdom Two Crowns, Atomicrops)
- Rebellion (Sniper Elite 4, Zombie Army 4: Dead War)
- Those Awesome Guys (Monster Prom, Move or Die, Floppy Knights)
- Thunderful (SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech, Lonely Mountains: Downhill)
- United Label (Eldest Souls, Röki)
- Versus Evil (The Banner Saga, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire)
- Whitethorn Games (Aground, StarCrossed)
- WINGS Interactive (Later Daters, Lord Winklebottom Investigates)
- Ysbryd Games (World of Horror, VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action)
- ZA / UM (Disco Elysium)
Source: Guerrilla Collective
Hellpoint: Sci-Fi RPG shifts due to corona pandemic
Indie Studios: Corona pandemic puts developers in a difficult situation
Days of War: Free weekend of the first person shooter