After players had wished for it in Guild Wars 2 for years, a dream has finally come true: With the help of a new mount control, the skimmer can also jet around under the water surface. So far, the ray has only been able to glide over the surface like a hovercraft. Now he is the only mount that transports you in the depths of the sea. But before you can do that, you have to earn it! There are a few conditions that you have to meet:
- You have played through the Path of Fire expansion.
- You have eight Mastery Points left in the Path of Fire region.
If this is guaranteed, you can devote yourself to the success "Finding Sibaha", which unlocks the new mastery at the end, which you then only complete by collecting experience points in areas of Path of Fire. For success yourself, you explore the world, talk to NPCs and take part in events. We explain to you what to look out for.
For collectors in GW2: This is how you get a unique ghost otter as an infusion!
Find Sibaha in Guild Wars 2 – Guide to Success
- Visited in Löwenstein Miyani at the Mystic Forge and talk to her about Sibaha.
- Go to the Ice Gorge Sound in northern Tyria and search there the quaggan in Moshpoipoi under the Wehrhaft waypoint. The village is under water – in one of the "houses" you talk to the guardian Laamaa.
- Complete an event involving Aaminah.
- Talk to Aaminah again.
- Turn east from Malchor's Leap and travel to Maelstrom Summit. Close to the sight "Restless depths" in the morass sea is Siabaha in a krait cage. Have a chat with her – she explains that you need a krait key.
- If you are lucky, you will receive a krait key from the krait in the area near Siabaha. The key is guaranteed to drop from the Champion Krait-Hypnossspawning near the vista.
- Free Sibaha with the key.
- Meet Sibaha in Löwenstein, south of the guild cliffs by the water waypoint.
- Sibaha demonstrates the hidden potential of skimmers with the help of a race: Complete the "Advanced Skimmer Course" with a silver or gold reward to get the final success.
Congratulations! Now all you have to do is activate "Across the Depths" in the Path of Fire mastery menu for the skimmer to collect experience points. Have fun with your underwater mount!
If you are afterwards looking for fancy places where diving is worthwhile, we can recommend this video from a gamer. In this you can see some first-class spots to explore the depths with the rays:
All readers receive daily free news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. So far we have financed this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid items as possible, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or cutting their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we are unfortunately dependent on if we want to offer buffed free of charge in the usual form in the future.
For this reason we turn to you now. As a buffed supporter, you can support us so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual form free of charge, without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
Read these interesting stories too Pc
Guild Wars 2: What we do about the extension End of Dragons knowledge
Guild Wars 2: Steam release in November – why is it so important?
Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons: First trailer for the third expansion
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.