Hearthstone battlefield players can breathe a sigh of relief: With the next update, Good-natured Megasaurus and Murlocs will be drastically weakened. In addition, other battlefield and standard changes will be made and a few bugs in the game will be fixed.
Hearthsones Patch 18.0.2 , which is scheduled to go live in the next few days, brings some interesting changes to the battlefield mode. The developers have decided, among other things, to remove Good-natured Megasaurus from the battlefield pool. With this you will no longer meet super strong murlocs with god shields – at least as long as nobody Gustav the Fallen plays …
The update will also improve a few more battlefield servants and heroes, make a few small changes to the standard metagame and fix bugs in the game. For all changes at a glance, you can click through the gallery below.
Hearthstone Patch 18.0.2 – All changes in the gallery
Hearthstone Patch 18.0.2: Battlefield Nerf for Murlocs – Megasaurus out (1) (Source: Blizzard)
Balance changes in standard format
- Old: Every third spell that you cast each turn costs (0). → New: Every third spell that you cast each turn costs (1).
- Old: (costs: 2) → New: (Cost: 3)
Updates to the servants of battlefield mode
- Good-natured Megasaurus has been removed from the servant selection for battlefield mode.
- Arcane cannon has been removed from servant selection for battlefield mode.
- Old: 3 attack, 2 lives → New: 4 attacks, 2 lives
Pack of rats
- Alt: (Level 2) → New: (level 3)
- Old: (Level 3) → New: (Level 2)
- Old: 3 attack, 2 lives → New: 4 attacks, 3 lives
Scout of the primordial fins
- Alt: (level 5) → New: (Level 4)
- Now only discover servants of your inn level or lower.
Extreme angler Nat Pagle
- Old: Overpower: Summons a Treasure Chest (0/2). → New: Get a random servant in your hand when this card attacks and kills a servant.
- The minions received are of your inn level or lower.
- Old: (Level 6) 5 attack, 5 life. Every time you summon a wild animal, it gets + 5 / + 5. → New: (Level 5) 4 attacks, 4 lives. Every time you summon a wild animal, it gets + 4 / + 4.
Goldrinn, the big wolf
- Old: Death Rattle: Gives your wild animals + 4 / + 4. → New: Death Rattle: Gives your wild animals + 5 / + 5.
Updates to the heroes of Battlegrounds mode
- Lady Vashj has been removed from the hero selection for battlefield mode.
- Buried treasure
- Old: Dig up a golden servant! (4 more excavations) → New: dig up a golden servant! (5 more excavations)
- I will be rich!
- Old: (costs: 2) → New: (Cost: 0)
The Lich King
- Ritual of return
- Old: (costs: 1) → New: (Cost: 0)
- Galakrond's greed
- Now freezes the enemy added to Bob's inn.
Bug fixes & improvements to the game
- A graphic error in the play animation of Arch Witch Walpurga has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the South Sea Slayer from displaying the intended graphics.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to freeze if Yogg-Saron's Puzzle Box was cast while Blood Rib was on the battlefield.
- Fixed several technical bugs that could cause the game to crash.
All readers receive daily free news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. So far we have financed this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid items as possible, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or cutting their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to offer buffed free of charge as usual in the future.
For this reason we turn to you now. As a buffed supporter, you can support us so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual form free of charge, without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
Read these interesting stories too Pc
Hearthstone: Organizational chaos at Grandmasters
Hearthstone: New reward system and battle pass in planning
Hearthstone: The best battlefield heroes after patch 18.0
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.