With Hearthstone patch 18.4.2 only balance changes are made to the battlefield mode. Overly strong heroes like Ragnaros, but also Maiev, are weakened and less strong heroes are helped by a buff of their heroic ability. The mechanical bartender Thekotron flies completely out of the hero rotation. To make the metagame more interesting away from the heroes, the costs (or inn levels) and values of some servants have also been adjusted.
Ragnaros the Firelord
- DIE, INSECTS!
- Old: After you have destroyed 20 enemy servants, you will receive Sulfuras. → New: After you have destroyed 25 enemy servants, you will receive Sulfuras.
- Old: Gives your servants on the far left and right at the end of your turn + 4 / + 4. → New: Gives your servants on the far left and right at the end of your turn + 3 / + 3.
Maiev shadow song
- Old: Deactivates a servant in Bob's inn. After two moves you get it with + 1 / + 1. → New: Makes a servant in Bob's inn inactive. After two turns you get it with +1 attack.
- Patched together
- Old: Starts with 50 instead of 40 lives. → New: Starts with 55 instead of 40 lives.
- Stay cool
- Old: Gives frozen minions + 1 / + 1 at the end of your turn. → New: Gives frozen minions + 2 / + 1 at the end of your turn.
- Old: Reduces the cost of upgrading Bob's Inn by (2) after you have played 3 Elementals. → New: Reduces the cost of upgrading Bob's Inn by (3) after you have played 3 Elementals.
- Old: 3 attack, 2 lives → New: 3 attacks, 3 lives
Brute prey maker
- Old: 3 attack, 3 lives → New: 4 attacks, 4 lives
- Old: 4 attack, 2 lives → New: 4 attacks, 3 lives
- Old: At the end of your turn, give the servant on the far left + 1 / + 1 for each elemental you played on that turn. → New: At the end of your turn, give the servant on the far left + 1 / + 1. Repeated for each elemental you played this turn.
- Old: (Level 5) 4 attack, 4 life → New: (Level 6) 6 attack, 6 life
- Old: 2 attack, 2 lives → New: 3 attacks, 2 lives
- Old: (Level 6) 6 attack, 8 life → New: (Level 5) 4 attacks, 5 lives
- Old: (Level 1) → New: (Level 2)
- Alt: (Level 4) → New: (level 5)
All readers receive daily free news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. So far we have financed this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid items as possible, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or cutting their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to offer buffed free of charge as usual in the future.
For this reason we turn to you now. As a buffed supporter, you can support us so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual form free of charge, without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
Read these interesting stories too Pc
Hearthstone battlefield: The best heroes after patch 18.4
Hearthstone: The finale of season 2 of the Grandmasters 2020 – all information
Hearthstone: Hallowed Night Masked Ball (Deck Codes)
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.