Today, June 18, Blizzard developers updated the Hearthstone servers to update some battlefield mode maps, double cut and second cut cards, and fix two bugs. We have the German patch notes for you.
With the premiere of the free Solo adventure hellfire test Blizzard developers recently also released an update with balancing adjustments and bug fixes to Hearthstone’s live servers. These changes will take effect today, June 18, and will affect Battleground mode, Double Cut and Second Cut cards.
Below you can read the official German patch notes for update 17.4.1.
Hearthstone: Patch Notes for Update 17.4.1
Battlefield mode updates
Heroes – Lord Jaraxxus
- Blood rage
- Old: (Cost: 2) → New: (Cost: 1)
Heroes – Reno Jackson
- I will be rich!
- Old: (Cost: 3) → New: (Cost: 2)
Heroes – Millificent Mana Tower
- Old: (Passive) Mechs in Bob's Inn have +2 attack. → New: (Passive) Mechs in Bob's Inn have + 1 / + 1.
Heroes – Maiev Shadowsong
- Inactive servants no longer reduce the number of servants offered when Bob's inn is updated (exception: at inn level 6 with 2 inactive servants, the number is reduced by 1)
- Scavenging hyena
- Old: (Level 2, wild animal) → New: (Level 1, wild animal)
- Rabid Saurolisk
- Old: (Level 1, Beast) 3 Attack, 1 Life → New: (Tier 2, Beast) 3 Attack, 2 Life.
- Monstrous macaw
- Old: (Level 2, wild animal) → New: (Level 3, wild animal)
Fixed bugs in battlefield mode
- Fixed two bugs that were independent of each other that caused Lady Vashj and Maiev Schattensang's heroic abilities to affect the recruitment phase that were not intended.
- Fixed an issue where Sneed's old shredder's death chatter did not cause newly added legendary servants.
- Old: (Cost: 0) Gives your hero +1 attack this turn. Receives second cut on hand. → New: (Cost: 1) Gives your hero +2 attack this turn. Receives second cut on hand.
- Old: (Cost: 0) Gives your hero +1 attack this turn. → New: (Cost: 1) Gives your hero +2 attack this turn.
Once Patch 17.4.1 is released, Arcane Dust costs for the golden version of Double Cut can be fully refunded for two weeks.
Supports buffed – it only takes a minute. Thank you!
All readers receive news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games from us free of charge. So far we have financed this page through advertising and kept it as free as possible from paid items, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies will cut or cut their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets on which we unfortunately depend if we want to continue offering buffed in the usual way free of charge in the future.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual way for free without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
Read these interesting stories too PC
Hearthstone: Battlefield chaos "Pirates & Tohuwabohu" starts soon
Hearthstone: The demon turning festival in the rocking trailer
Hearthstone: Patch 17.4 throws the pirates onto the battlefield