At the end of the year 2019, the developers in an AMA (Ask Me Anything) at Reddit clarified several interesting community questions that we have summarized for you below.
The Blizzcon 2019 is over, the Heroes of the Storm development team back in the office and ready to talk to you about upcoming changes to the Nexus. Below you will read the summary of the highlights of the Reddit AMA Adam Z. Jackson, Andrew Kinabrew, Brittany Glider, David Gower, David P Warner, Kaeo Milker, Kevin Gu, Kyle Dates, Ryan Mills, Thomas Horwath and Sergey Morozov.
- The team discusses publishing official winning rates and statistics via a data API along with updates that focus on balancing and gameplay.
- Spectator mode is something they want to bring into play.
- The developers want to revise the rewards to bring new players into play.
- Performance-based matchmaking is still in the background, and they have some cool ideas, but no date for that.
- The laning phase in the game is too passive, and the new experience balls encourage a more aggressive game.
- The team has discussed implementing ARAM (All Random All Mid) as a separate game mode, which means revising the Reward System and ARAM, which is credited for daily quests.
- They see Deathwing as their first "mythical" hero, so they have raised their price from the usual 15,000 to 20,000 gold.
- The team is currently completing Tassadar's revamp, but D.Va is far from finished.
- The team is working on a new cool Skin for Deathwing.
- Lilith will not appear in Heroes of the Storm before the launch of Diablo IV.
- It is intended that Deathwing be stopped by Zeratul's Clearance prison.
- Azmodan and Chromie are available from the Deathwing patch in ARAM. Varian may be activated in the future.
- Malthael is one of the best heroes in the game when it comes to the diversity of talent.
- There are no plans to upgrade Overwatch heroes based on the talents in Overwatch 2.
- They have some plans for tracers, but they have no information yet to pass on.
- There is no ranking ARAM planned.
More info, specials and videos about Heroes of the Storm (buy now for 32,01 €) you can find on our Heroes topic page.
Also read these interesting stories PC
Heroes of the Storm: Outpost Braxis – Hero Chaos
Heroes of the Storm: Alexstrasza, Medivh, Butcher in the shop
Heroes of the Storm: Cassia, Thrall and others gamble for free!
(*) Affiliate links are marked with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase over our link and can partially finance the free of charge usable web page with this revenue. There are no costs for the user.