With the release of WoW: Shadowlands there is also the release of the first hotfixes for the new adventure. Among other things, these adjust the level up to which the distillate of the ten countries works, curtail the Draconian empowerment over Ashjra'kamas and, above all, fix quest problems in the gullet and bastion. We have the overview.
Unsurprisingly, no WoW extension gets onto the server without errors and that is why the WoW creators have already installed a set of hotfixes on the servers, which are dated November 23, 2020. Among other things, they affect quests in the gullet and in bastion, but also items such as that Distillate of the ten countries. The latter only grants you an increase in your stats up to level 49. Characters over level 50 obtained from Ashjra'kamas, Shroud of Determination the proc effect Draconic empowerment. And Mothenschreck the Mighty in the Ardenwald no longer disappears in shock in the face of all the warriors who want to box him. We have translated the WoW hotfixes from November 23, 2020 into German for you.
- A bug has been fixed that caused players to be kicked out of the travel form if they were logged in again after a server crash or a lost server connection.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Necrolord ability Adaptive Swarm from increasing the damage of damage over time effects.
- Each wild bite with the saber-tooth talent should now increase the duration of shreds by 5 seconds by convocation of the spirits (night fae).
- Shadowform is now learned at level 10 (previously: level 12)
- Devouring plague is now learned at level 12 (previously: level 10)
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Frost Ray talent from granting two charges of Icy Fingers after completing the channeling.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed a bug that caused Moth Terror the Mighty to disappear immediately when attacked.
Dungeons and Raids
Halls of atonement
- Broken Sin Light damage should now properly kick in with the visual effect.
The Black Rake
- The damage taken from falling rocks in the Gauntlet has been reduced.
Items and rewards
- The distillate of the ten countries now works up to and including level 49 (previously: level 50)
- The maximum level of Lightning Forged Reinforcement Rune has been increased to 59 (previously: level 50)
- Ashjra'kamas, Shroud of Resolve no longer grants Draconic Empowerment to Heroes level 50 and above.
Heart of Azeroth
- Fixed a bug that caused characters who had previously used laser matrix to enter combat with creatures even though the trait was discarded.
- The Gate to the Maw should now be available if players can redeem the Alliance quest "The Path to Salvation".
- A bug has been fixed that made it possible for groups with the quest "The Work of One's Hands" to reach a state in which the heat bar was not advancing.
- The House of Rituals has sent reinforcements to Bastion so that there are more targets for completing the "Double Tap" quest.
- Fixed a bug that prevented groups from completing the Bastion quest "Step Back From That Ledge, My Friend".
- Fixed a bug that caused you to be removed from your mount when interacting with Wounded Aspirant.
- The Necrotic Blobs in the Temple of Courage are no longer level 60 and apologize for being so aggressive.
- Fixed a bug that caused Gerdus not to be available to complete "Wanted: Schlingschnabel".
- Fixed a bug that prevented the jailer's name from appearing in the subtitles of the Schlund cinematics.
- Crusader Adevald Eisenbart, dealer for The Tide of Death, is now with the Argent Tournament Dealers.
Read these interesting stories too Pc
WoW Shadowlands: Which pact for which class? 11/23
Wow: Three hours after Shadowlands launch, already level 60 – how is that?
Wow: For reputation collectors – get the Pilgrim Delight Buff!
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.