The Elder Scrolls 6 is eagerly awaited. A lot of RPG information has washed up on Bethesda since the announcement. We give you a practical overview of all relevant topics such as releases, trailers, rumors and tangible news.
Bethesda’s upcoming game, Starfield, may well be all well, but what about The Elder Scrolls 6, anyway? Are there new Infos, a Release-Datum, Screenshots, Leaks, anything? In addition to the passable news that TES 6 for a long time will not appear, there has actually been some noteworthy information about The Elder Scrolls 6 leaked over the past few years and months. And by the way: After the release of Starfield, Bethesda and its many teams will likely focus mostly on TES 6.
Official and verified information about The Elder Scrolls 6
Yes, there are Official information for The Elder Scrolls 6. Even if not many and certainly not one that sets the release date or the location of the game. In an interview with Bethesda producer Todd Howard on the YouTube channel Develop: Brighton Conference not only discusses Starfield – which we’ll cover in another article – but also The Elder Scrolls 6.
Here is the most important information about TES 6 from the interview:
- In The Elder Scrolls 6, “procedural generation“Worked.
- This does not mean a randomly generated world like in No Man’s Sky, but a tool to create even larger maps.
- So Bethesda plans to make TES 6 even bigger than the previous parts.
- Bethesda’s in-house, often criticized Creation Engine has been completely redesigned.
- The leap is said to be even greater than that from Morrowind to Oblivion.
- The following aspects of the game are affected, among others: rendering, animations, artificial intelligence and pathing, procedural generation.
- Future games (including The Elder Scrolls 6) will be higher Focus on NPCs set, also should Cities much bigger than before.
- Todd Howard confirmed Mod support for The Elder Scrolls 6.
- TES 6 becomes the Release im Xbox Game Pass appear.
- The The number of developers at Bethesda is four to five times greater than those in The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim.
- Most of the developers are currently working on Starfield.
- As Todd Howard suggested at E3 2019, Bethesda is working on TES 6 in parallel.
The information from the interview was provided by KATheHuman on Reddit summarized.
Take a look at the only teaser so far for the upcoming The Elder Scrolls:
The Elder Scrolls 6 leaks, rumors, and assumptions
Analysts and fans have been racking their brains over the location and release date of TES 6 for years. It was already possible in 2016 rumor um, the new TES part would come out in 2017 – what, well, not quite voted. The fact is that Bethesda has not named a release period – apart from the note that the studio will mainly take care of The Elder Scrolls 6 after Starfield.
Nonetheless, there are several quite believable rumors about The Elder Scrolls 6, for example regarding the location of the open-world RPG: Most assume that the new part will play in Hammerfall. In March 2020, a fan (with eagle eyes!) Compared the official map of Hammerfall with the country that was featured in the teaser – and yes, Hammerfall is a great fit.
A post on The Elder Scrolls’ official Twitter account also likes one Note on Hammerfall have given:
Some fans (about on Reddit) interpret the candles in the post as a symbolic reference to past, current and upcoming games. As a result, the top candle symbolizes the future game, The Elder Scrolls 6 – and if you were to expand the map, then the candle actually indicates Hammerfall.
As soon as more information or persistent, halfway substantiated information and rumors about The Elder Scrolls 6 emerge, we will expand them in this article. Meanwhile we suspect that The Elder Scrolls 6 is unlikely to be out before 2024. But who knows? We like to be surprised.