The developers are working on the WoW Companion app for smartphones and will allow you from the release of Shadowlands in the tool to track the progress of your heroes and their companions in Shadowlands as well as in Legion and Battle for Azeroth. The adventures from the Shadowlands that you send your followers on will also be available via the app.
The WoW developers are not only working on the new expansion on the Shadowlands beta servers, but also on ensuring that the WoW Companion App will reflect all your heroic deeds in the future and that you can give your companions a task from their smartphone. With the release of Shadowlands, the app will not only support the current expansion, but also Battle for Azeroth and Legion – but only if you have activated the corresponding expansion in the game for your heroes.
The people from the WoW team give an article on the official website for World of Warcraft an overview of which features of which extension are supported by the app. With Shadowlands, for example, you can live out your role as a member of one of the four pacts and use the adventure feature with your companions. In the future, the app will also provide you with a news feed so that you can stay up to date with exciting news from the game designers. The new features of the WoW Companion App:
- Support for multiple expansions: You can access content from Legion, Battle for Azeroth and Shadowlands directly from your mobile device.
- WoW news (buy now): Stay up to date anywhere, anytime.
Below is an overview of the activities that are offered to you per expansion.
- Start adventures and complete them: Get an overview of all available adventures for your characters as well as the corresponding rewards and determine which adventurers you send on the journey.
- Manage your adventurers: View your adventurers and their status before selecting them for an adventure.
- Track your calling quests: You can view your active calling quests and all available rewards right in the app to plan your next steps in the game.
WoW: Battle for Azeroth
- Track your world quests: View your active world and emissary quests directly in the app! Here you can conveniently view the rewards and decide which adventure you want to dive into first once you are in the game.
- Plan your missions: Send your champions on missions for your faction directly in the app. You can also collect rewards from completed missions, manage your champions, upgrade their equipment and hire troops for future missions.
- Drive your war campaign forward: do research to unlock upgrades and track the status of your war talent tree. So you can make progress in the game on the go.
- Track your world quests: View the active world quests of your characters directly in the app! Here you can conveniently view the rewards and decide which adventure you want to dive into first once you are in the game.
- Manage Your Followers: View your Followers and manage their equipment and upgrades.
- Train recruits: select troops for training and send them on missions with your supporters.
- Start and complete missions: Get an overview of all available missions for your characters as well as the corresponding rewards and determine which followers and troops you assign to them.
- Improvements for the Order Hall: Improve your Order Hall or change previously selected improvements.
As already mentioned: This version of the WoW Companion App is only available from the release of WoW: Shadowlands.
All readers receive daily free news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. So far we have financed this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid items as possible, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or cutting their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we are unfortunately dependent on if we want to offer buffed free of charge in the usual form in the future.
For this reason we turn to you now. As a buffed supporter, you can support us so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual form free of charge, without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
Read these interesting stories too Pc
Wow: Darkshore War Front 8/20 – 460 item for the Horde!
WoW Shadowlands: Monk – Legendarys Overview
WoW Shadowlands: Require XP to the maximum level massively increased
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.