As is well known, the Magic: Legends open beta will start on March 23, 2021. But what content is actually available to all interested parties? The developers have now answered exactly this question and at the same time looked into the future of the action role-playing game.
As is well known, the will start on March 23, 2021 Magic: Legends open betavia the Arc Games launcher or via the Epic Games Store. Adrian was able to play the free action role-playing game from Cryptic Studios and gain a very positive first impression:
But what content is actually available to all interested parties during the test phase? Exactly this question has now been answered by Executive Producer Steve Ricossa in a video and at the same time a glimpse into the future of action role-playing games. You can find the video below, before that there is a summary of the most important findings:
- During the beta we have more than 170 spells, 5 classes (consecration priests, mind mages, necromancers, geomages and beastcallers) as well as 5 regions of the multiverse available to us.
- Each region should have its own campaign and storyline.
- Your customizable deck will consist of 12 spells. In the course of your adventure you will unlock new spells, upgrade existing spells and get more and more opportunities to experiment with the five available mana colors and the associated spells.
- In addition, your character gains power by collecting and upgrading artifacts and equipment for them. There will be more than 50 different artifacts and more than 160 pieces of equipment in the Open Beta.
- You will be able to choose between four levels of difficulty and special modifiers – more information can be found in this article.
- You can team up with two other planeswalkers to tackle the game's challenges. In addition, there will be regional upper worlds in which particularly tough opponents are waiting for several groups. There will also be 1v1 PvP duels.
- All progress made in the course of the beta will remain, there will be no character wipe for the actual launch.
- With the updates after the launch, there should be more campaigns, classes, spells and other features.
And now, as promised, the video. There are also new official screenshots of Magic: Legends.
Magic: Legends – New official screenshots for the start of the Open Beta on March 23rd. (Source: Perfect World)
How does it look: Do you fancy the Open Beta? Let us know in the comments!
All readers receive daily free news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. So far we have financed this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid items as possible, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or cutting their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to offer buffed free of charge as usual in the future.
For this reason we turn to you now. As a buffed supporter, you can support us so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual form for free, without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the website, which can be used free of charge, with this income. There are no costs for the user.