Last night the Blizzard developers played some hotfixes on the World of Warcraft live servers. Among them is an old hotfix from February 4th for the aura of concentration, which was not included in patch 9.0.5 for some reason. A bug in Pelagos' soul bond ability "Letting Go of the Past" has also been fixed. There were also hotfixes for the Wandering Ancients, monks and dungeons.
Last night the Blizzard developers played some hotfixes on the World of Warcraft live servers. This includes an old hotfix from February 4th for the Aura of concentrationwhich was not included in patch 9.0.5 for some reason. Furthermore, a bug in the soul bond ability has been fixed Letting go of the past fixed by Pelagos. There were also hotfixes for the Wandering Ancients, monks and dungeons.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are made on the server side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, while others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some problems cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW: Hotfixes from March 23, 2021 – Patch Notes
- Concentration Aura again no longer incorrectly reduces the duration of Anti-Magic Shell.
- Developers' notes: This is a repeat hotfix, which was first made on February 4, but was unintentionally missing from patch 9.0.5.
- Fixed a bug preventing Let Go of the Past (Pelagos soulbind) from reducing magic damage taken as intended.
Dungeons and Raids
- Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Enemies that are mind-controlled and thrown off the edge of the dungeon no longer contribute to the Enemy Forces requirement.
- Sanguine Depths
- Fixed an issue with a Famished Tick getting stuck underground in Kryxis the Voracious's room.
- Fixed an issue where Z'rali may get stuck in the air when a player carrying the essence dies in mid-air.
Items and Rewards
- The Wandering Ancient mount no longer leaves its acorns behind after dismounting.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Dance of Chi-Ji (Azerite Trait) from granting the correct amount of damage to Spinning Crane Kick.
Player versus player
- Death Knight
- Chains of Ice will once again be removed from the target when spells such Blessing of Freedom are used.
- Blessing of Sacrifice is now properly displayed on raid frames when talented into Ultimate Sacrifice (PvP Talent).
All readers receive daily free news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. So far we have financed this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid items as possible, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or cutting their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to offer buffed free of charge in the usual form in the future as well.
For this reason we turn to you now. As a buffed supporter, you can support us so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual form free of charge, without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the website, which can be used free of charge, with this income. There are no costs for the user.