Marvel Studios are celebrating their previous films with a hype trailer, but are also announcing the release dates for many more movies, which we can look forward to up to and including May 2023. There are also interesting titles for some sequels.
While cinemas are still closed in this country, those responsible at Marvel can already see the light on the horizon in which their films can fill halls again and inspire viewers in front of a screen. This is now celebrating a trailer from Marvel Studios, in which past highlights and the cinema experience are celebrated. On top of that there is also new information about the release dates of the next MCU films in the trailer. This is where the theatrical releases and titles of some films are only revealed – for example in the case of Captain Marvel and Black Panther, whose sequels are given special names. At the end of the hype video there is also a teaser that suggests a film after 2023:
For the first time, the trailer features scenes from the upcoming MCU film The Eternals, which is based on a cast with stars like Angelina Jolie. And at the very end there is a glowing blue four indicating the MCU implementation of the Fantastic Four, which was previously owned by Fox.
The new release dates for Marvel movies
- Black Widow hits theaters on July 9th with VIP access on Disney +
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings will be released on September 3, 2021
- The Eternals will be released on November 5th, 2021
- Spider-Man: No Way Home will be released on December 17, 2021
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness will be released on March 25, 2022
- Thor: Love and Thunder erscheint am 6. Mai 2022
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever will be released on July 8, 2022
- The Marvels (Captain Marvel 2) will be released on November 11, 2022
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania appeared on February 17, 2023
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 erscheint am 5. Mai 2023
Which film are you most looking forward to? Which film can you keep stolen? Tell us in the comments!
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not advertisements as we are independent in the research and selection of the products presented. We receive a small commission for product sales, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website.