Monster Hunter Rise players can now download patch 1.1.2 onto their Nintendo Switch console. The update fixes a few problems with the controls and other bugs. We list the patch notes for update 1.1.2 for Monster Hunter Rise in this message. On top of that, we recommend our Monster Hunter Rise review. In addition, if you have problems getting started with the game, you can also use our guide to action-crazy on the Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the controller from reacting as soon as you sat on a bench in the village and performed the “Call Kautz” gesture and some actions.
- Fixed a bug that prevented access to the menu options as soon as you entered the meeting place with your kitty in your arms, sat on a bench and opened the gesture menu.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the controller from reacting under certain conditions as soon as you received a request to join and rode your dog that was set to buddy slot 2.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the controller from responding as soon as you received and accepted a membership request while climbing a wall on the back of your dog that was set to Buddy Slot 2 in the training arena.
- Fixed a bug that corrupted save data as soon as you tried to continue the game from the title menu after exiting with the Attack Pose Set and Hurt Pose Set equipped in the radial menu.
- Affected save states can be used again.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the controller from reacting while performing actions after performing an updraft in the lava caves.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error while you were swapping the artifacts on the item chest with corrupt save data.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the keyboard from being displayed while adjusting the minimum hunter rank when searching for an online lobby.
- Andere Bug-Fixes
Image gallery for “Monster Hunter Rise: Patch 1.1.2 available for download”