Capcom has already released the patch notes for Update 4 of Monster Hunter World: Iceborne. So you already have an overview of all changes and new content. Among other things, the fight against the giant dragon Alatreon is on the program.
It has been known since last week that the major update 4 for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne should be released on July 9, 2020 – this Thursday. There was also information about the most important changes and the new content that the extensive update will bring. Only the full patch notes were pending – until now.
Worth reading: All guides and tips about Monster Hunter World at PC Games
Because now Capcom has published such a list, which of course we do not want to keep from you. One of the big highlights in this patch is probably the appearance of the giant dragon Alatreon, the experienced player of Monster Hunter World (buy now for € 24.99) face one or the other crisp challenge. You also have to deal with the Tempered Frostfang Barioth, which should also be a dangerous opponent. There are also numerous bug fixes, optimizations and various adjustments. The full patch notes can be found on the official website. Here is a small excerpt:
Extract of Patch Notes for Monster Hunter World (Update 4)
New Monster – Altraeon
- Take on the new special assignment to face the newly discovered Alatreon!
- The special assignment for Alatreon can be accepted by talking to the Third Fleet Master once you have finished the Recon Assignment after the ending of Monster Hunter World: Iceborne.
- A remarkable monster that can change its element at will.
As it cycles through different elemental modes, its attacks and weaknesses will change, too
- You can mitigate the damage Alatreon's powerful shockwave does by attacking it with an effective element.
You can also use healing items during the shockwave, so be sure to get your Dust of Life and other restorative items ready
- Added new reporting options for creating analyzed special tracks.
- New decor can now be placed in your room in Seliana.
- New BGM can now be played in your room in Seliana.
- New designs for the Squad Card added.
- New counterparts added.
Read too PCPS4XBO
Monster Hunter World: The date for the big update 4 is set
Monster Hunter World: Major title update 4 postponed, roadmap for the future
Monster Hunter World: New update for PC today
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free-of-charge website with this income. There are no costs for the user.