TaleWorlds Entertainment has released update 1.06 for the strategy RPG mix Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord. The new patch takes care of the looters and the bandits, among other things – two annoying enemies in the long run. There are also numerous other changes. The notes are in the message.
The developer studio TaleWorlds Entertainment is sticking to its plan to release a new patch for the strategy RPG mix Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord every day if possible. Update 1.06, which brings numerous changes, is now available for download. Among other things, the team took some of the particularly annoying opponent types such as the looter and the bandits to the chest to weaken them a little. In addition, several crash bugs are now a thing of the past, which until recently caused a lot of frustration in both single and multiplayer. Here is an overview of all changes:
Patch Notes for Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord v1.06
- Multiplayer blood particle crash fix.
Single player crashes
- Fixed a crash that occurred while loading a scene. Fixed a crash related to player executions. Stability Improvements to the menu logic. A rare "Army of Poachers" quest crash bug has been fixed. A very rare crash related to "Gang Leader Needs Weapon" quest is fixed. The game now gives clearer warnings in the event of a crash caused by missing Windows 7 updates. Players who have issues launching the game can now use Bannerlord.Native.exe as an alternative solution.
- Fixed one of the performance spike issues on the campaign.
Character development system
- Fixed "Leadership Disciplinarian", "Trade Caravanmaster" and "Charm Parade" perks. Added combat skill experience gain for tournaments and practice fights. Added charm skill experience for successful barters. Increased experience gain from successful romance and defection persuasions.
Quests & Issues
- Fixed a bug that locked the main storyline phase to weaken or unify the empire when the success conditions were met before the player got the quest.
- "Bushwackers" now use a mix of short and long bows (previously 100% longbows). Lowered the tier of longbows for "Freebooters". Reduced the accuracy of stones. Decreased the damages of crossbows. Fixed the length of the "Fine Steel Kaskara Blade". Slightly reduced the speed of tournament horses (to make them more maneuverable). Fixed the holster of the "Falx Blade". The "Voulge" is no longer couchable. Renamed the "Western Short Spear" to "Western Long Spear". Changed the name of a Tier 2 spear that was named "Knight's Lance" to "Western Short Spear".
Source: TaleWorlds Entertainment
Update 1.06 for Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord is available for download. (2) (Source: Taleworlds Entertainment)
Also popular with PC game readers PC
Mount & Blade 2 banner lord Play in German: Mod provides German translation
Mount & Blade 2: Banner Lord – Daily patches since the release
Mount & Blade 2: Banner Lord – New video on Steam Early Access