Again some alleged leaks around Resident Evil 8 have been found. According to these, the production was not started again and maybe we can play the horror game in the coming year.
Resident Evil 8 is a game that has hit the headlines recently due to many alleged leaks. Now another has appeared.
So it should currently be about Resident Evil 8
This is what the new leak supposedly says about the game:
- The rumor that the game was stopped and that development should have started all over again is wrong
- Discussions about the logo design and whether the game has an "8" in the title are pointless, since a lot can change
- Release may be in 1.5 to 2 years
- Setting: Eastern Europe or an adjacent country to this area, RE 8 should play in a village with a snowy landscape
- A lock plays a role, but it is smaller than that from Resident Evil 4
- Players can look forward to a medieval backdrop and corresponding design of the enemies
- Not real werewolves, but wolf-like beings
- One or more witches will hunt Ethan
- Something that sounds like the "Hookman" appears, but it is something new
- Zombies wear knight armor and swords
- The game is more action-packed than Resident Evil 7, closer to the gameplay of the DLC "Not a Hero"
- The game director has been with Capcom for a while and was previously an executive producer behind the scenes. He should still be on board
- Chris returns, but with a surprising twist
It is currently not possible to say whether there is anything wrong with these leaks. We just have to wait until Capcom officially announces Resident Evil 8.