You just have to wait a few more weeks for Resident Evil Village to appear. You can sweeten the waiting time with a new trailer or new demos in which you can explore the game yourself. All information at a glance!
Resident Evil Village: Several demos are waiting for you
The latest stream to Resident Evil Village again held numerous surprises in store. Starting with an exciting one new trailer for the game. This not only has completely new pictures, werewolves and water monsters ready, but above all arouses curiosity about what Chris has to do with the whole story.
You might find out in one of these new demo. In this you have 60 minutes to see either the castle or the village. Of course, you can also visit both within the 60 minutes, but battles and resource management are also top priority here.
- PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5: April 16, 2021, 2:00 a.m. to May 3, 2021, 2:00 a.m.
- Xbox Series X, Xbox ONE: April 30, 2021, 2:00 a.m. to May 3, 2021, 2:00 p.m.
- Steam: April 30, 2021, 2:00 a.m. to May 3, 2021, 2:00 a.m.
- The playing time is limited to 60 minutes.
- Within the 60 minutes you can select “Continue” as often as you want. Players who complete the demo in under 60 minutes can replay it in the remaining time.
PS4 and PS5 owners also get one Early-Access-Zugriff and it even has its own name with “8 hours in the village”. Here you have an eight-hour window to watch both sections of the game – each for 30 minutes:
- 8 Hours in Village: From April 18, 7 p.m. to April 19, 2021, 3 a.m.
- 8 Hours in Village – Castle: From April 25, 7 p.m. to April 26, 2021, 3 a.m.
- The playing time of the Early Access demo is limited to 30 minutes per section.
- Within the 30 minutes you can select “Continue” as often as you want. Players who complete a segment in under 30 minutes can replay it in the remaining time.
- No separate download is required to play the Early Access sections. All you have to do is download the Resident Evil Village Gameplay Demo once.
By the way: You can watch the demo already download and get in immediately when the time comes.
Resident Evil Village will be released on May 7, 2021 and can already be pre-ordered:
Resident Evil Village im PlayStation Store
Resident Evil Village: A Bonus Mode and the Coming Movie
If you’ve played several games in the Resident Evil series, you know that Capcom almost always has a bonus level to offer. In Resident Evil Village it is a mini game called “The Mercenaries”. Fast-paced shooting action with weapons awaits you, which you can buy and improve in the shop. It is necessary to use additional skills in order to move strategically through the level and to leave it as alive as possible.
Resident Evil recently turned 25 and to celebrate, there are other projects on the franchise to celebrate. This includes the animated film Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness, for which there is a new trailer. The trailer gives you a glimpse into the story of the film in which Leon and Claire play the lead roles. This time it takes them to the White House and apparently no one is safe there either.
An exact release date is still not known, but at least Capcom has now revealed the month: Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness is expected on Netflix from July 2021 be available.
Resident Evil x Dead by Daylight
For horror fans and especially for the “Dead by Daylight” players among you, there is more good news because both franchises will then merge. Which characters will be added and whether there will be a new map will be revealed at the end of May. In June 2021 you can look forward to Resident Evil Horror in Dead by Daylight.
What do you think of the new images and the demos? Are you already looking forward to it or is this Resident Evil game not to your liking? Visit us on Facebook and write us your opinion in the comments.